Drivers door gone
Drivers wing gone
Front windows keeping
Seats keeping
Bonnet gone
Hatch gone
If you require any parts just ask
Door cards are all good panels all straight
Will even take a price on what’s left of you come and collect engine runs well ecu good exhaust good

Shame that would have been good to see it saved never mind it helps others live on , @AlanGTO is there anything on this you need for your two ?

Craig :smile:

1 Like

Auto boxes are impossible to come by mate well ones that work for longer than 10 mins anyway sorry It just ain’t worth it :joy:

1 Like

Thats why ive tagged Alan into the topic , hes a bit of an auto expert he has two but we havent seen him for a while :frowning:

1 Like

Looking forwards to getting down and dirty @BexGTO Changed my oil and gearbox oil today love the fact I smell of fuchs and whisky great mix

1 Like

Well having met @BexGTO and being propositioned over a recovery table at Japfest i think your in for trouble @Daveperkins :laughing:

1 Like

She’s nearer me than most of you she must need some parts maybe a maf? Any sticky knobs at all ?

1 Like

@cdmh yep I bent u over that recovery table quite easily pmsl x u took it like a pro :wink:

1 Like

Haha :joy: the smell of being down and dirty and fuchs-ed lmao, it can have certain tantalising aromas though mixed with whisky anything would smell good

Changing up the fluids is always a good starting point so you are on a good start :wink:

1 Like

I so knew my classified ad would hit the over 18s section serous though bex you need any bits cosmetic or what ever your not that far

Well most def have a think,I’m in the process of putting together my plan of action for delilah and there are a couple of panels I need but gotta prioritise :smile:

I was quite suprised to see all seats are original other than the base of the back seat which seems to be a loose cover same as rest but not fitted any light on this ? Base is normal grey cloth weird ?

I never resist a forcefull woman , afterall as long as i get satisfaction im anybodies

2 Likes

Ah but resistance is part of the fun :wink: increases the sense of satisfaction…

1 Like

Do you have a rear wiper motor? If so, how much with P&P?

Will check Monday going to start braking her up then ÂŁ15 all in

1 Like

Hi mate wiper motor off do you still want it

Spent all day stripping for @BexGTO And some others all parts ready… Another one to the scrap yard :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

You still haven’t sent me the pics yet :wink:

1 Like