Few bits and pieces

Ok I have for sale

Pair of blue electric folding wing mirrors , can’t be bothered with the hassle of fitting them so will happily let them move on , had a look at them today and they are in better nick than the ones on the car , will clean them up though

Front cam cover , scabby as but ideal for polishing or powder coating , off a 4 bolt motor

Standard air box , either sells or it’s bin fodder like the y pipe that went earlier .

Possible sale of my lexan blue headlights , no lacquer peel and in good condition , no interest I will file them in the loft incase I break a glass one

Pictures and prices to follow

Can I have the air box please Craig? Mine is missing clips and broken where it bolts on

Let me know how much you want for it, and where you want the funds sending

Mines got a couple of clips missing but you should be able to make a full kit ? Will throw the filter in too as it looks newish :joy:

Thanks, though I’ve got a k&n one in now.

Yeah, I would have thought I’d be able to make up a complete set

1 Like

Yours then will pm you tomorrow :+1:

Cheers. It’s off the road until next year, so no rush :joy:

1 Like

How much for the mirrors

Elect folding mirrors looking £50 for the pair plus postage , used so not in perfect condition but better than what’s on my car currently

Lexan headlights

£100 + postage

Great condition , the ripples in the pictures are the reflection of the ceiling and not defects

Headlights sold

1 Like

Still have some bits kicking about

Wingmirrors £50 posted now

Cam cover £30 plus p+p , ideal for powder coating or hydrodipping , choice is yours

Set of standard injectors for a TT , bought these from @DavePerky been in the packaging still sealed up as I received them until I opened them today to photograph , hopefully Dave can provide more info about them

Looking £70 posted

Craig :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The injections are brand new, used to test a fault… cost £100s absolute bargain.

1 Like

Cam cover sold

I will have the wing mirrors Craig if you don’t mind

PM me your paypal addy

Cheers Rob

Oh cripes, if you don’t urgently need those wing mirrors Rob, I’ll gladly take them off Craig. Worth a try at least…
Mike

Injectors sold

2 Likes

Mirrors still for sale

Mirrors now reserved for dodgemonkey :+1:

2 Likes