GTO TT Mk1 breaking ( Now with some pictures )

As Stevie has said I am going to break my GTO, NOt breaking because its broken, more because I have reached the end of the road in GTO ownership & need to move onto new projects, RIght had better list a few parts:

GTO engine ( perfect runner ). Sold
Uprated 25 Spline 5 speed gear box + matching 25 spline Transfer box. no syncro issues, used by myself. for the last 4 yes in perfect working order £600 Sold
Hoop spoiler. Sold
DBA gold grooved disc . Sold
4 Calipers. Sold
FMIC. Sold
Cobra Monaco seats. Sold
Luke Harnesses. Sold
Front 3Si Strut brac . Sold
6 point Bozz Speed roll cage. Sold
Blitz oil cap. Sold
Number plate ( D6 GTO ). £600 includes transfer.
19" Vortex Evolution wheels fitted with Toyo Proxes T1 Sport tyres, wheels have one or two kerbing marks but because they are black they are easily touched up so they look fine, walking around they are hardly noticeable, Tyres are 235x35x19 & 265x30x19 & have been on for around 500 miles only so are like new, come with wheel & locking nuts. £800
Mk1 Custom bonnet, This really is a one off bonnet as it was made specifically for me & you will not see another one, It cost me £500 Will take £250
Momo Millenium steering wheel. £75
Rear Cusco strut brace. £50. Sold
HKS twin mushroom polished air filter with new filters. Sold
Glove box Sold
Straight through one piece exhaust ending with a HKS Super Dragger rear box ( amazing sound ) £250
Blueflame stainless downpipe £100
BC Coilovers, been on about 1500 miles & still look more or less as new £450
Hella upgrade headlights, brings your lights up to the 21st century so you can see £60
Radiator . £30
Steering column. Sold
3 Gauge pillar pod comprising of Pro Sport Air Fuel Ratio, Oil Temp, Ext Temp, These are mounted/grafted onto a genuine GTO pillar trim so the fit is so much better than an after market trim, Where the trim narrows off above the door area the trim has broken but would be quite fixable £80
Bozz Speed bumper, needs attention to one end !! Offers
Speedo binnacle with illuminated white dials fitted £35 ( i can put whatever mileage on the clocks you want ) £35
2 Electric folding mirrors, these can be fitted to any GTO/3000GT irrespective of whether you have an internal mirror switch fitted of not, By means of 2 latching relay ( dead easy to fit ) the mirrors will close as you lock the doors even if you are using an alarm remote, as part of the closure package i will throw in a window closure module which again will close both windows on lock activation, again this is very easy to fit & is done inside the drivers door, I have a colour step by step fitting guide somewhere to go with it & i am always just a phone call away. £100

Will post up some pictures by the weekend,

All items unless collected will be plus P+P

I will add to the list as & when I can, if there is anything that you can think of, please let me know. All items are still on the car but we will be making a start very shortly.

PS its usually quicker to text 07967823611

Theres a lot of decent kit on that car and im sure it will sell well , for anyone not sure on parts no expense has been spared on this car as can be seen on the sites history .

Sad day really as this has been one of a handful of standout cars in the club over the years

Craig :smile:

3 Likes