It happens to us all

Robs mother passed away a few days ago, he might be a fat Essex knob, but if your K&N is a tad late, give him a break.

My condolences pal.

Des.

1 Like

Ahh crap thats rotten news .

Sorry to hear that @GSXRKID my condolonces mate

Regards

Craig

So sorry to hear that, I’ll drop you a call when you’re feeling up to it.

Sad news condolances to you and your family

Sorry to hear your news Rob, speak later.

All the best mate.

Terry :sunglasses:

sorry to hear the sad news mate condolances to you and your family.

mark

Condolences.

Sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear the news Rob, my deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.

My condolences Rob

Sorry to hear about this Rob wish you and your family all the best through this tough time…

Aaron

Sorry to hear your news Rob. Luckily I think everyone in the community is more than understanding so take some time. Your customers will stay loyal!

Sorry for your loss Rob.

Rob, sorry to hear about your Mum. I hope she was comfortable and not in any pain.

Condolences to Evil Rob

Rob has been a huge support to many of us on this forum for years and having suffered such a huge personal loss recently I wanted to publicly offer my condolences and support. I know I will not be alone in genuinely feeling for you and the family.

Best Wishes Rob

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your mum. Our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Cheers,
Neil.

Condolences to you and your family Rob at the loss of your Mum.

The deepest of condolences Rob, very sad news indeed my heart goes out to you bud

Thank You everyone for your thoughts

Its not been easy to write this reply as it’s all still fresh and i hurt like hell inside

The older members in this club will remember the Micky taking i got many years ago over my mum and the fact that i would never go too far away or outside Essex in case i had to rush home if she took a turn for the worse.

My mum had been very ill for many years and despite the fact that she learnt to deal with the immobility she suffered in later life, it was Cancer that got her in the end and the Hospital only found it when it had been active for many years and when found we was told she only had a few days left and to take her home and make her comfortable.

If you have anyone you no longer talk too, make amends as when they are gone you will never have the chance too

If you don’t talk to your parents much make the effort too and tell them you love them( its not soppy), this is why i am the so sad as i can not chat to her any longer and i miss her so much.

Thank you all again

Regards Rob

11 Likes

Wise words,we only have one mother make everyday count and have no regrets when your own time comes

1 Like

'kin ell Rob, reading that brought a lump to my throat, I am yet to go through this but I am on hand 24/7 for them, and now dad can’t drive, (he couldn’t for the last 19 years, well he could, but having half his left leg amputated he would never touch an auto, his gear changing made me wonder why they fitted syncro’s, that’s why he can’t drive now :wink:) I use their car to drive them to wherever.

Take heart and see you wherever.

Terry :sunglasses: