JAE 2016 - 9th - 11th SEPTEMBER

See your here again , you’ve seen he is bringing a big we bottle and your straight in with the lube comments you big bender :joy::joy:

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

im hooking my tent zips up to the genny,knew this was going to be a sausage fest,can i bring my dog(riffy wimmel)

5 Likes

Your lucky , you can sacrifice kelvin

4 Likes

just remember we are a family club guys :blush:

Simon

5 Likes

Apologies…can we clean this up guys

3 Likes

Done :wink:

Tracie

3 Likes

Well thats me finished until the 14th of september,bring it on,firstly some beer practice.

4 Likes

Lucky you :sunglasses: Get some practice in for me , I’m genuinely worried :flushed: Like an athlete I used to train everyday :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

just a quick reminder that Thursday is by invite only, if you have offered to help and it has been agreed we are looking for help at 14:00

Simon

5 Likes

We will be arriving Friday :slight_smile: Cant wait and I think Rob is a little excited too

3 Likes

Car fix Bex?

Not yet, only took it in last night. Gotta see what they say today… keeping fingers crossed its nothing serious. Its a really odd noise which sounds like its coming from the back. Doesn’t sound like the exhaust so no clue what it is. Plus I think that the Steering Gaitor that they fitted, doesn’t fit properly so need them to sort that out too.

Im a bit of a stressy mare when the car gets poorly :sweat:

5 Likes

Looking good :sun_with_face:

8 Likes

Looking good :sunglasses:

Fancy dress sorted for both days and car hire booked today

Bring it on :sunglasses:

6 Likes

What car you get in the end Craig? is it Jap?

Don’t know mate they can’t gaurentee what it will be , either a Toyota aygo or a Chevrolet Spark :flushed: Not sure I will be able to handle the power though :thinking:

6 Likes

I don’t recall receiving my ticket for this?
Am I mistaken, and need to search, or have they not been sent out yet?
Many thanks.
Marty

1 Like

Good luck with the car ex, hope it gets sorted.

1 Like

Be not ex lol!

1 Like