JAE 2016 fancy dress

We thought we should give everyone a heads up early this year on the themes for fancy dress nights.

The Friday night more casual night will be Hawiian themed.

To the over the top nuts day/night will be Military themed image

There is obviously no obligation to dress up, nor can you go over the top with your ideas either.
Last year we won best club entertainment at JAE and that was a seriously proud moment for us as a club. I hope we can retain the title this year.

7 Likes

Both really easy to participate in too :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

This means we can definitely bring my mobility scooter I can turn it into a tank and shoot whisky at people with a water gun.

4 Likes

That sounds perfect!!!

Just how you going to fit it plus 5 tents in a Gto?! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Roof box mate…you so know I’m on it.
Oh plus hair straighteners

1 Like

I would say in my massive scoop but that will have my hairdryer in by then :smiley:

1 Like

This sort of thing?!? :joy:

4 Likes

You’ve been busy lol yep but on the bonnet…gonna rase the drivers seat to see over it.

1 Like

Toady used to have a picture of his MKI with a roof box on , it was just for show though and not fitted , I did look for the pics but the link is broken now :slightly_frowning_face:

That Audi is sick though :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

Bit cold I would imagine given our climate at present. ■■■■■■■ summer let’s hope it’s not a wash out still could be a late summer.

Ask @DeanMarkTaylor he can usually fix links somehow!

Think I’m gonna need to go spare wheel less for this one…oh unless I put anna in there that would save space 🖒

1 Like

haven’t carried a spare wheel for 10 years, only punctures ive had have always been slow ones, lol

1 Like

I’d say the mad team here would of nailed it with the tank but no non jap cars aloud on the stand lol

Keeping it jap

1 Like

Japanese Volvo’s are split the other way…sorry laughing hysterically at my own joke
Uploading…

1 Like

Lol well it has a jap turbo… does that count?

1 Like

Depends where is blowing

I’m guessin on her knees is the wrong answer :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Is that the N/A auto you picked up recently? Sweet!

1 Like

That’s a supra mate

2 Likes