Jae 2017 school holidays

Jae is quite frankly a ■■■■ up this year, as a club do we have no weight what so ever with jae? How’s many years have you guys been doing this now?
You complain they laugh at you…it’s like they don’t give a dam! Without customers you have no buisness, this event now falls bank holiday my week off with the family come on guys let’s not just roll over!

2 Likes

Falls bank holiday weekend? Wow that’s definitely going to screw with holidays.

I know if my weekends with Isla include bankholidays then I get an extra day with her. I got lucky this year with my weekends falling either side of jae. Although if they moved it by 1 or 3 weeks I’ll be screwed for going.

Jae won’t have much choice themselves it’ll fall down to venue

3 Likes

yeah we can tell them, im sure we’re not alone. Proof will be in the pudding though if they wont listen to us and numbers are down they’ll suffer for it.

I’m sure whatever we arrange as a club will, as always, be fantastic.

2 Likes

What will be will be can’t change it, out of our control too many Clubs and factors involved for us to have any say and who knows where we will be next year anyway… cross that bridge and worry about it nearer the time :thinking::thinking::thinking:.

Tracie

2 Likes

Sorry just had to :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

What sort of scope is there for holding a club level event at a similar time instead of JAE? Personally, I didn’t attend this year for a number of reasons including location, cost and timing.

I know a club level event means you don’t get the opportunity to see all the other marquees and what the rest of the Japanese car world is doing. However, the JAE organisers do seem to have become a law unto themselves. I saw people complaining about the even two years ago, and again this year both before and after regarding location and cost primarily and they were basically laughed at.

1 Like