Japanese Auto Perfomance, 28th June, Nottinghamshire

Will try and get along to this and will be my first meet since buying the GTO :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is a good distance from me but I will try and make it. I have a friend in that area so I could always go the day before and crash there for the night! Will let you know.

3 Likes

Quick question please, this thread says the 28th and the Events list says 28th/29th (cant find a website)

Is this a 1 or 2 day event? (29th is a Monday)

Thank you :smile:

1day event , Sunday the 28th :sunglasses:

Craig

1 Like

Cheers me dears :smile:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wrong weekend tho lmao :wink:

1 Like

i will be there :smile:

2 Likes

Well this will be with us a week tomorrow :sunglasses:

looking forward to it , last year was the first time i actually made it in all the years i have been here .

Roll on next Sunday :smile:

Craig :smile:

1 Like

We smashed it last year Winning ‘Best Club Stand’ for the first time in JAPS Show history, lets make it a good one again folks.

Hoping for plenty of :sunny: :sunny: to go with the :hamburger: and :beer:

Tracie :smile:

3 Likes

Will be there next year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Think that’s what you said last year buddy :slight_smile: Your never going to know the secret of winning at that rate. :wink:

Steve

3 Likes

So is this a camp over show or just a sunday morning then drive back later on in the evening? :slight_smile:

One dayer , drive up sunday morning

Anyone got the postcode so i can check the distance to head down from stockport lol got 2 weeks off work now so will try to get to this and japshow at santa pod the weekend after if i can fix my blowing off hose haha

1 Like

Ng22 9ep Thoresby Park

2 Likes

Thanks craig. :+1:

1 Like

Hour and a half not too bad really… Even better if snakes pass is open as it looks like i can head over that way :smiley:

3 Likes

I have just googled it and hour and a half from me too, awesome! Not too far at all

1 Like

Get your arses over, have an experience of a lifetime with my Master Chef capabilities. :slight_smile:

Steve

2 Likes