Japanese performance show 2016

OMG a cube again! Did it have lego rice ?
Great pics makes me feel I need to do more…more

5 Likes

Nice pics mate @Beanus is certainly a grafter,superb standard of cars,we should all be proud of them and considering the lack of foot traffic the club stand got alot of interest,interesting drive home on 3x19’’ rims on low profiles and 1 big yellow 17inch motorbike tyre,just ordered two falkens 240 delivered eeeeeek

5 Likes

I certainly didn’t get my rotund shape by being a lazy ■■■■■■■. Lol

Actually who the hell am I kidding. Lol

5 Likes

what a fantastic day. Really enjoyed this meet. As Tracy says, @ORV you did us proud.

Thank you all who attended to make this, great bunch of peeps with some inspirational cars.
This is deffo a one for next year

Steve

6 Likes

When it came down to leaving the venue, I went to shut my bonnet, only to find it was (as we all thought) hitting the strut brace,

Although we all looked for the obstruction we couldnt find it. In my mind was the thought that the chasis have bent, not expressing this thought, myself and Tracy set off home. This was worrying me and drove back at a sensible speed.

Got back took the strut brace off, re seated it put it back. Closed the bonnet and again the bonnet stressed to close. :frowning:

Until I was just about to close the bonnet :blush: I spotted the tyre valve dust cap sat under the bonnet ram. I had pumped the tyre up just before we set off, checked the water and placed the cap on the top of the inner wing.

I really should have more confidence in my strengthening work :-).

Steve

12 Likes

I think yesterday was definitely a tyre ing meet :wink::joy:

Synchronised tyre inflating , we could have got an award for that

Craig :grinning:

5 Likes

Did the same thing last week @stevie but with a pork pie luckily when i slammed the bonnet the only casualty was pie crust and jelly on my plenum.

7 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: did you still eat it?

Steve

4 Likes

Electronic fags dont like be crushed In the wing either…bet he did eat it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Can’t believe you never noticed this under your bonnet @ScottMR

9 Likes

The crust was beyond repair and needed hoovering,the meat on the other hand was intact but flat and must admit wd40 in a fine accompaniment.

8 Likes

Think you might be telling us Pork Pies @ScottMR

Steve

7 Likes

Tbh mate never been a fan of those party pies,makes you look like a greedy bugger as you have to eat half a dozen

7 Likes

Heres the result of my blowout whilst still at the show site whilst 8 gto’s drove past me waving,cheers guys…only joking just glad i had the jack in the car,tire still had loads of air in it the rubber had separated from the innner belts

At least no major damage was done mate :flushed: Not just camping chairs you wreck then :joy:

You did well to get out of there tbh , the signposting was shocking

3 Likes

Im trying it on atm with falken saying there tyres delaminated lol worth trying to get a few quid off new ones,wasnt it a nightmare getting out i had nobody to follow either,took a few wrong turns found myself sat in a flock of angry chickens,bonus tbh,sage n onion for tonights tea

4 Likes

Great day and could be an excellent show for the future, would be good if they could use the second hall the guy on stage talked about, l thought from the before show photo we would all be in a main hall.
Stunning cars and Ian,s was as good as anything there, concours really and as good as many cars you would see at top international classic shows, real credit to him and to 3000gt/Gto,s
All the other cars looking really good and a pleasure to be involved with.
Nice bit of news to finish the weekend on, got engaged to my girlfriend last night, so with the show, one or two other things, and that had a special weekend!!

Done this on my tablet, will send photos from the phone.

13 Likes

Congratulations jerry wheres the party?

1 Like

Not sure havn,t thought that far ahead!!

Yes thanks Neil, hope you are well soon and thsnks for organising.

1 Like