Dave Taylor 2
Jerry Castle 1
martyn kitching 1
Andrew Benson 1
MOHAMMAD YUSUF 1

Simon

1 Like

Thats all 10 spaces taken?

All 10 spaces of gone. A couple of people have paid cash.

1 Like

Fancy meeting up at the usual place Marty and Andy, then can go up Fosse way and meet up with Colin GTO.

1 Like

Yeah, can meet up on the morning.
Meet up at the little chef in Cirencester.
Time tbc.
Marty

Sounds like a plan. iā€™m game for that.

1 Like

Yes im for that as well.

Yeah thats good just time to be sorted be nice going up in a 4 car convoy unless there are anymore going from down here?

Hi i coming from London.
Is anyone is meeting on way or near place to events
Cheers
Raja

Looks like they are revving up to this show with Davinder the organiser visiting the location this week.

3 Likes

I believe there are a couple of meet up places for this event. not sure who or where yet. Hopefully closer to the time people will post up.

2 Likes

Itā€™s going to be a great meet by the looks , would be cool if you managed to get indoors though :sunglasses:

Craig :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The club stands are inside a different hall and this is the show and shine hall. I think there is also a show and shine area outside.

3 Likes

Any sign of tickets yet?

Not yet, they have said it will be two weeks before the event. So should be any day now. Iā€™ll give them a shout today.

Cheers,
Neil

Hi All,

I have just been informed all tickets are going out this week. We must arrive between 7am and 10am in order to park on your club stand. The gate officially ā€œopensā€ to the public at 10am so everyone must be in place before then. Please make sure you arrive well before 10am!

So what time would everyone like to meet?

As well as the South convoy, I want to meet up locally so we can all arrive together as this will make things easier. I suggest we meet at Mcdonalds for a quick breakfast, this is the closest one CV31 3JZ. (approx 5 miles away)

Cheers,
Neil

2 Likes

If anyone who putthere name down for a spot and cant go ill take your ticket/spot

3 Likes

Looks a good spot Neil

2 Likes

Hi i have purchased tickets for this events.
I have pay Ā£18 for club stand tickets.

My name mohammad yusuf

I canā€™t make this year as unfortunately someone has break my gto rear bumper and it was like brandnew and i have gloss black number plate surround it was looking superb but next day someone idiot break my rear bumper.

I havenā€™t received my ticket yet and have booked two months ago.

You are working very hard on your car like me.
So there is gifts for you.

You can have my ticket for free.

As i am also working on my other projects nissan 300zx which I have accident damage so i am doing bodywork by myself so bit busy.

Hereā€™s pictures of my other projects

So you can have my ticket for free. scott

Cheers
Raja

11 Likes

Now thatā€™s a kind offer :sunglasses:

Regards

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes