JAPFEST Saturday 16th May 2015

I will definitely pay for a session on the track. Please put my name down Gavin

1 Like

I have emailed the venue and am awaiting a response.

reply:

If it’s dedicated track time for 40 cars you require you will be able to book this when you book your club stand. The e-mail will be sent out over the comings weeks inviting clubs to book their stand.

If it’s single vehicle track time you would like, then that is booked via the public website – which again will be up and running soon.

I doubt we would be able to get 40 cars, but would be good if we could organise going on all at the same time, again happy to organise when this goes live. If we can get a list going or if people want to do there own thing that’'s fine.

Track time

1. Gavin

Track time
Gavin
Steve Smith

Track time
Gavin
Steve Smith
Andy B

I will be there as usual.
Marty

1 Like

Well,

If I could have any confidence whatsoever that my misto would be ready at the time then I would - but if it’s anything like last year I will be waiting for parts and going in the German car again - very embarasing.

T

2 Likes

Put me down 2 cars ones a skyline and if it happens 2for track time thanks simon

I will be there

1 Like

Me too, love track time and big stuff should be rebuilt by then…
Ted-C6GTO

possible if i can be arsed to drive all that way for 1 day :smiley:

Could always drive up fri afternoon eve and stay at Premier Inn Fri - Sun £78 for you and missus…

Ok looks like the club tickets are onsale, I will purchase 15 club tickets, if you wish to be on the gto uk club stand you must purchase though the club

Howeve if you would like track time order here

https://flameconcepts-kelseymedia.booking-form.com/booking/new/packageId/539

Simon

@DeanMarkTaylor has kindly added this to the shop

Thanks

Simon

Paid, looking forward to meeting some new faces. Just need to get my car back together now :slight_smile: Remember there is limited tickets so be quick.

Neil.

2 Likes

Dammit, I’ve lost my bank card. Grrrrr!

Paid for the ticket, sweet!!!

1 Like

Paid via club shop

Steve

1 Like

PAID FOR VIA CLUB SHOP.

Track time is £700.00 max 20 cars, so even if we did have 20 cars it works out just over £35.00 fro track time.

I doubt we will get that many so guess we’re just gonna have to pay for it individually on public sale.

Track time

Gavin
Steve Smith
Andy B
Simon x 2
tedbacc

1 Like

ok i booked track time for session w at 16;00 ish, only 1 left and they are going fast if you guys are interested get on it.

1 Like