JAPFEST Saturday 16th May 2015

Ticket purchased via shop , may be in a GT will see closer to the time

Craig :smile:

3 Likes

Ticket bought. Are they posted to us or handed out on the day? Also I will more than likely be driving up in a convoy from Reading services if anyone wants to join us!

2 Likes

Just purchased my ticket via the shop. Got some cheeky track time too, thanks to @gavin_naish

2 Likes

Got mine via the shop
Hope it is not as wet and windy as last year

4 Likes

Got my ticket! cant wait for this! gonna be good :smiley:

1 Like

Paid up :slight_smile: hears hoping marks right about the weather this year!!

Paid for Japfest like Butler says hope weather is better this year

Is anyone getting track day insurance? Looking at you guys @Beanus, @gto_simon, @gavin_naish, @tedbacc.

If so any ideas who does the best deal and such. I had a quick look and got quoted about £100, but not sure how that stacks up. Wonder if we all went for the same company if they’d give us a deal if anyone is interested I could look into it.

Out of interest, what did you guys choose in terms of experience when getting your ticket?

@gavin_naish ordered my ticket, but I believe he said we were in the novice session at 16:00.

Did he get for everyone? Coz I’ve just bought a ticket. Haha

I doubt it, I asked him to hook me up as I was out and unable to do it myself. What time have you gone for?

It only gave me the choice of 10:45. So yeah, that one. haha

Sorry, 10:06am

2 Likes

Yeah ill look into it.

I’ll ask some of the guys that do regular track events see what they come back with.

Nah I wasn’t gonna committ myself to buying track time for everyone out of my own pocket then have the hassle of everyone not paying me, lol or failing that being a ticket tout on the day cha ching!!!

I don’t mind buying it for @Steven_Smith as I still have access to all his bank details, credit card, loan agreements and more importantly his server, so not worried about that. Plus I’ve kept stuff in reserve on him just incase he ever tries to stitch me up. I expect after this weekend I’ll have more material too :joy: :joy: :joy: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hello Gavin, so I’ve pd for the club ticket just now, but is there any track time with you guys still available some way? :wink:

1 Like

Just what I needed to know. I remember talking about it at one point but just can’t remember the outcome. :slight_smile:

Not on the session weve paid for it was the last 2 tickets. But you may be able to get it for a different time.

Yeah I got 10:06 in the novice section. If I go first at least you’ll know if I spin out in a fiery ball of death that’s the tracks a little moist. Haha. Consider it a public service. :wink:

2 Likes

Done… in the intermediate group at 16:42 (only Int left and only 4 slots left now)
:wink: