Japshow Finale 2015

If I’m going all the way (way hey :wink: ) it’ll be for the weekend :slight_smile:

Great news Mazz, thanks for letting me know. :smile:

1 Like

Camping for me x2 as nicky will be coming along

1 Like

Andy I know Mark Leach is definitely going (can’t find his username to tag him in this), although he’s going with some mates for the weekend so not sure if he’s parking on our stand.

Tracie

This is Marks username @ms8leach

I may be up for this went to japshow earlier in the year was a good show. I will have to try and get the saturday off work but put me down for a weekend x2 people :slight_smile:

So @Steven_Smith is going then? :laughing: :laughing:

I unfortunately can’t make it, start prepping the car for a visit to the sprayers :wink:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Do we need the events kit at this one ?

Good excuse to tell the wife i have to go :laughing:

Craig :smile:

1 Like

might make the saturday on this one, cant be sure yet. Have to leave it till last minute.

I have entered so will be there. Testing the car this Friday too. I get tickets with my race entry so don’t out me down for a ticket please.

André

4 Likes

I am not 100 percent certain, so will my own ticket out.
Not in gto, do no stand pass required anyway.
Marty

Now a definite to go.
Will still sort own ticket out.
Definitely camping sat night.
See you all there.
Marty

3 Likes

Nice one Marty.

if i’m not working i will pop down on the sunday say hi to everyone as its just down the road from me :grinning:

mark

3 Likes

Yo Markie, hows the car coming along?

Terry :sunglasses:

still in bits terry and with each passing weekend more bits come off to be cleaned up, engine is under my bench on top of it and around it lol just trying to locate a few bits before i put the bottom end back together.

mark

2 Likes

I’m torn on what car to take.
Gto or vr4.

I’d like to take the vr4 up the strip but I do need to buy new brakes. And I’m unsure how the gto will take to being raped like that. Unless I can find a 2nd driver that wants to come along then I can bring both. Hummmm

Possible put me down for 2 weekend tickets as I think iv found me a 2nd driver.
I’ll update if it’s a 100% go

2 Likes

Wouldn’t take a standard Gto on the drag strip that ain’t what it’s for …just my opinion but will end up on an aa truck home 10 yrs time they will be few and far between believe me a standard car will be worth keeping :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ve had 7 old Porsche 944s and they are going through the roof now…, sold my 944 convertible for £3k 2 yrs ago now 7k car doh!! don’t wreck it

Just don’t be brutal with it, and it should be fine.
No harsher on the car than sitting next to a fast car at traffic lights and going for it.
Sure, if you are nasty to it, then expect bad things to happen.
If you detect any sort of issue, back off!
Marty

3 Likes