Modified GTO for Sale

FOR Sale
Reluctantly after many years, I am selling my 92/93 Mk 1/2
It is one of those change over years when they put the Mk2 engine in the Mk1 body.
It has been fully modified as older members know and once won the best mitsubishi and best modified at Japfest and also many other shows that it went to but that is all in the past.
It has been parked up under a cover for a few years so is probably ready for some tlc to get her up and running although with a jump start/new battery she will fire up no problem.
The last major work done on her was a new transfer box shaft and then only drove about 100 miles.
There are too many modifications to list all of them but the most notifiable one is the vader body kit and the dragons/sepents graphics
The main fault that I know about is the arial got broke by the cover one windy night and it needs an MOT.
I am sure somewhere on this site there are photos and I think all the older members will remember it.

Asking price ?? Around 4K

good luck with the sale mate
Chazz you must have picture off the car somewhere put some up

4 Likes

Good luck with the sale chaz , the car certainly has history in the club :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi Chazzy
Good to hear from you, shame if you have to part with the car a lot has gone into it but good luck with the sale.
Jerry

1 Like

Omg I think I want it. Pm me and we can discuss Chaz. Depends what needs doing and if I can sell the na

Was always an eye catcher Chaz, sorry to see you sell it, good luck though with getting what you deserve for her.

Tracie :tulip:

2 Likes

Not seen or heard from you buddy for a while, glad to see your ok. Good luck with the sale.

Sorry to see another old timer selling.

Steve

2 Likes

Will always remember that stunning car Chazzy. Good luck with the sale - looks promising already fella.

Mike

1 Like