New Gto, my first one

Still can’t get all the picture to show! Lol emphasized text

You want to take her over a good few speed bumps before you stick with those skirts. Only advice from me I can offer because I had to cut my body kit twice to make speed bumps manageable :slight_smile:
Hate to see you paint her up to have to cut up

Hahaha! Just turned my orientation lock off and I can see them all! … Think I need more coffee!

Thanks for the advice m8, can get over speed bumps fine and I don’t scrape at all… Not even on my drive and even my rx8 I had scraped and that wasn’t even lowered! :slight_smile: think the 20’s help :wink:

1 Like

That will look the dogs when its finished, well done and good luck with the progress.

Steve

1 Like

Cheers Stevie :+1: got some trick custom stuff in the pipeline I’m doing, got it sitting how I want it so can concentrate on the bodywork now :sunglasses: she’s still my daily so it’s hard to start stuff and finish it…hence my front bumper! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Just another pic from the rear, I took yesterday :+1:

5 Likes

Very nice, I have that spoiler. Nice colour choice as well :slight_smile:

Neil.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t think gto’s look right without a rear spoiler and this one is the only one I like :slight_smile: I think it suits the lines of a Gto perfectly​:+1: and the colour I already had as I was going to spray my s13 200sx but it decided to blow it’s engine before I got round to doing it :-1::joy:

2 Likes

Silvia’s have a habit of doing that! My S14 ■■■■ itself 6 weeks after i bought it! The good news is second hand engines are cheap and easy to fit! lol

1 Like

They certainly do! :joy: would of got it fixed/replaced but didn’t have the cash and I’d just sold my daily to make the s13 my daily so I was stuck without a car etc :-1: … That said if it hadn’t of happened then I wouldn’t have my gto :+1::blush: can still have the “extreme look” but more usable and of course faster! :ok_hand:

The S14 was definitely a fun car and I’m not ashamed to admit I had a tear in my eye when i sold her. The GTO is just a bit more refined on a cruise and prettier and has loads more power. 430bhp vs 290bhp. The 3000GT might be heavier but not enough to worry about with that power difference!

1 Like

Yeah I loved my s13 but the engine going was probably a blessing in disguise as it would of been a nightmare to daily! :joy::joy: I got a tear in my my eye when I sold my fd rx7 though​:sob: … Must get another one before I die​:ok_hand:
can’t believe how nice my Gto is to daily, even since I’ve added to wheels and lowered it :joy: just got to get used to avoiding pot holes again!! Lol

1 Like

Just another quick update on how my Gto is going, brought a set of (replica) v2 rocketbunny arches that were made for a s13 200sx, going to mod them to fit obviously but I’m amazed on how well they fit! :o lol anyway here’s a few pics :smiley:

2 Likes

They look to fit really quite well, actually kinda jealous
(Side note … You don’t need to use photobucket to upload photos. You can upload straight from your phone/tablet/PC direct :slight_smile: )

Yeah the fit is really close which surprised me! Lol and thanks for the info, does my head in going through photobucket!!! :joy:

1 Like

Also fella set up a build thread here
http://forum.gto.club/c/technical/projects-restorations

Will let you keep a track of it rather than keep adding to your newbie post :wink:

Yeah Ive had project threads before on Sxoc,but just not got round to one on here​:joy: I’ll pop one up once I get a minute, especially seeing as I havnt got to go through with the ball ache of photobucket​:+1: :joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi m8, how do you download straight from your phone? Tried everything but can’t get them to work? Going to put a build thread up👍