New Member. With Twin, Twin Turbos!

Hello all,

Briefly meet some of you before with a question i posted about aftermarket seat measurements…

Anyways, full member now, here’s a pic of the ‘Twins’ as promised​:wink: :oncoming_automobile::oncoming_automobile:

21 Likes

Brilliant great to have you on board, lovely photo…will add it to our new fb members photos.
Dave :+1:

1 Like

Some nice motors there mate - welcome to GTOUK

James

2 Likes

That’s impressive. Welcome aboard mate. Good people in here if you ever need support or need some information.

Bill.

2 Likes

Lovely ,is that his and hers,who gets the garage lol

2 Likes

What a cracking photo. After all these years these cars still look so damn sexy. :+1:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lucky lucky chap!

How often do you see someone with a pair of clean GTOs and 3000GT’s sitting on a drive way in a benign fashion like that?!

Anh

1 Like

Welcome on board lovely pair do like the look of a mk 1 3000gt.
Jerry

1 Like

Excellent enloy the trip with GTOUK :+1:

1 Like

Lovely looking pair, though must say the UK spec car looks particularly lush!
Think I prefer the UK spec front bumper and light arrangement, looks a bit more NSX to me! :slight_smile:
Any idea what wheels you have on that car?

2 Likes

They look stunning :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Dave
Great to see you posting, how are you, still got your car?
Jerry.

2 Likes

Nice pair !!! I will have to post mine some time blew the piston top off my 3000gt twin turbo so while I fix it bought another GTO SR really good buy both MK 2 both in Fiji blue try to stop nicking parts off the other kind of gets expensive when playing with 2 good job I can fix em otherwise would be up the creek without a paddle but again very nice to see look well .

3 Likes