No Reverse on a Auto

Have you tried downloading the faultcodes from the tcu?

The links how to do it should be in the FAQ Might be something simple yet before jumping in too deep

Craig :grinning:

Interesting

Sounds like a Saturday afternoon job to me

thanks Craig ill give this a go

14th time lucky i suppose lol…

1 Like

Failing that a replacement gearbox will be far cheaper than a rebuild.

Alan gto that used to be on here did a lot of posts regarding auto boxes and what types were interchangeable and some of the problems matching what you have , it’s a bit of a mish mash with autos and not quite as simple as it should be :slightly_frowning_face:

Ask Him what you get for the £1300, as most Auto gearbox places don’t do anything to them, they are just rip off artists

Hi @russellbungay good evening, the newbie section is really for new members to introduce themselves and say hi this is me etc.
We have a huge technical​ database for you to refer to once you become a full member, this is £20 pa its well worth the money.
Thanks Dave

Hi All just kinda put the GTO under cover for now,
After some more investigation i feel confident its the clutch that is causing a problem ?

New clutch on a 91 Auto (Non turbo) ???

Dave i get your point, please send me club subscription and ill return it signed.

Im not giving up on this car yet any info on clutch repairs please let me know.

Cheers

@russellbungay go to the club shop (top of the page) and you will find the place to buy a full member subscription.

Hi Russell @maxxbradley is correct our subscription system is now automated, you can pay by PayPal in the club shop with your debit card.
Thanks Dave