Palm data logging on mmc software

Jesus i see why you want a leed, let me work on it for you lol. Are you using a palm 500 series model?

1 Like

Then name of this type of connection is known a BIAG connection…:relaxed:

1 Like

It is correct sort of and functional, but a little bit more finesse is needed, these Leeds need seriously updating. I know there’s not a huge demand but will do what i can to provide a better alternative for members that want one for loggers they have. No one is producing anything now so we have to look towards our own i think. Most people Just buy a second hand ebay job so it needs updating :+1:

1 Like

Actually looking again I can’t see the diode? You have the resistor but not the diode…is that working ok?

Yes. My model is M515

1 Like

There is no diode. It was before i have disassembled the plug. I am currently sorting it out. It is not working now. I will solder this one:

1 Like

Ok mate bear with me i will be making them soon they will plug straight into palm and then into obd1 with correct connection.

2 Likes

Ok it’s looking pretty good I’ve managed to rewire these and so far they are working :grin: a complete new palm connection on a spring coil usb, just to make the other ends now with odb1 and usb then good to go.

Pocket sized and extended…bit like me :joy:

8 Likes

How good would this be if you were able to leave it connected and just plug a USB cable into the dash… Watch this space.

3 Likes

Your doing a grand job with these mate :sunglasses: It’s really appreciated how your donating your spare time to do this , especially knowing how hectic things can be for you

Craig :grinning:

4 Likes

Labour of love bud… Anything to help and also donate to the club funds

5 Likes

Very good work and will be better when you finish.

2 Likes

Hats of to you Dave, amazing the effort your putting into the Club.

well done mate

Steve

3 Likes

Part 2 just don’t open the box will explode!

4 Likes

You know from experience Dave :grin:

1 Like

Lead free solder…when! What Joker invented that ■■■■

1 Like

I’m going to glue it shut… Know what a bunch of fiddler’s you lot can be… Plus if Rob @GSXRKID sees my soldering i will never live it down. Bring back lead!

4 Likes

Totally agree with you on the lead free…absolute crap !!

3 Likes

Sorted that ‘Sausage style’ :wink:

Tracie

3 Likes

Yep hes a little star :wink:
Part 3 is here now lol

2 Likes