Scottish Meet - Duthie Park Aberdeen

So what sort of time is everyone planning to be there on the 25th?
Just so I’m not the one bring up the rear this time…

around 10.30 mate. give us strathclyde guys time to get there :wink:

scott

That shouldn’t be too bad then. My flight is due back into Edinburgh at 22:30 on the Saturday. Hour at most to clear then a couple of hours up the road.

Catch a couple of hours sleep and hope there’s not too much bird crap to clean off the car before meeting up with the troops.

Should make this one as young lewis is buying an S4 from a lad up there on the sat and im taking him up to check it out so we might get an overnight and turn up on the sun, we,ll see how it turns out
mo

im defo going :smiley: just hope i dont get lost like the last time i drove through aberdeen :lol:

Looks like I will be sitting this one out…:cry: A combination of lack of GTO, my demo getting sold and having to go on a training course this week meaning I need to bust my hump to try and hit target! Sorry guys…

how close is the park to bridge o dee asda? is it the park at the riverside?
mo

its the park as you drive into aberdeen mo,at the riverside,just before you go under the steel bridge.cant miss it.shurely you must have drove by it your up there all the time,or do you take the harbour road :?

cheers scott thought that!,might be driving up early sun so ill call you and tie in
mo

give me a shout when your leaving and ill cruise up with you mate 8)

cheers Scott,lewis is buying a car in Bameddie so we,ll do the meet first then go and have a look at it,tried to talk him into a gto but he wants an s4 ,its the blue one in pistonheads about 7 thou
mo

I’ll have to sit this one out as well… not picking car up till Sunday. Next time though!

hey guys

as i am up at sitech racing on the 31st may would like to meet you guys. maybe sort out another meet for then catch up for a drink. let me know time and location of the meet post code or something.

many thanks

dann

ps will be in a mkiv supra (sorry)

Cant make this one :cry:

Small matter of a scottish cup final on Saturday + beer = no chance of an early start on Sunday morning :twisted:

Hopefully I’ll make the next one :oops:

football coming before cars :shock: bad crack mate :lol:
i forgot im going to the caravan this weekend and got my dates mixed up :oops: so if im fit i’ll head up from pitlochry.

scott

@Scott - If you don’t make it to Aberdeen give me a shout, I’m likely to be up at Pitlochry this weekend.

[quote]football coming before cars :shock: bad crack mate :lol:

scott[/quote]

I know mate :oops: :oops: :wink:

If the meet was a bit nearer then I probably would’ve tried to come along later on…

There’s still the next one though :slight_smile:

so who is going? does someone have a plan for the day? still duthie park-cruise to somewhere-pub?

cheers
john

Hi John,

I believe that we have:
Markdas
Sspieper
recurve
scoob
chooch (me)
darkwing (you)
However it would be good if some others can make it…

Cheers
Ewan

oh :frowning: I thought you got your flywheel :wink:

Still got targets when you are on a traning course :? That’s not good…

Hope to see you soon.

Ewan