White 3000gt k reg in manchester

Saw a white 3000gt k reg near man United ground! It was next to me at the lights and I was going to ask him some questions but the lights went green. Just wondering if he’s signed up on here?

Hi mate,
I think that was me! Probably on the way from/to the gym which is right round the corner of the petrol station there.
I bought it earlier this year (I think the prev owner was on here too) and signed up here but haven’t posted yet, I’ll put up a hello thread tomorrow when I get some decent pics :grinning:

Alex

3 Likes

I saw you coming from Salford way towards Salford keys! I had only bought mine the week before I saw you so didn’t no that much about them at the time and never seen one in Manchester! Would of been nice if I was in mine and i stopped next to you at the lights!

Yep deffo woulda been a rare sight!
I’ve not seen another GTO in the flesh around Manchester in years - except a grey japanese import in town down a side road in the Northern Quarter a few months ago. Someone was taking a mannequin out of it - christ knows how they got it in haha!
Like yourself it was my car in Gran Turismo and always wanted one…
Where abouts you from? I’m in Eccles

1 Like

I’m only on the other side of Barton bridge at Davyhulme circle so not that far from u!