With regret I'm breaking my gto as wiring loom is shot

Mitsubishi gto twin turbo full standard twin exit exhaust no holes good condition 40 pound

Can’t make sat as I have had to book a job in but will be down Sunday morning bright and early I assume most will have sore heads lol but yeah if anything is needed I can bring along

Pete, sorry to hear that, need a mk1 steering wheel, dashboard vents, parcel shelf holding brackets and if you have one a mk1 parts catalogue :grinning:

What dashboard vents are needed and steering wheel is available and il have a look for brackets I’m sure there still there

Lcd heater panel sold lot of offers from people on ebay offering 200 for a four bolt good running engine makes me laugh wish I could of brought it for that price

1 Like

Car will be going scrap next week end so if anyone wants any bits come grab them or pay postage and I’ll send interior parts tailgate bumpers wings has to go as neighbours are complaining and garage has loads of parts in already

Hi m8, after the throttle position sensor if you’ve got one m8? Mines dead! Lol

Yes mate inbox me with adress I have a few

HI what are the engine mounts like, just noticed that nearside one is on its way out,

cheers Colin

I have two brand new front and rear but gearbox and other side are secondhand but look to be ok

How much you after for them Pete?

Hi Pete have you still got full exhaust system if so how much?

I take it the 20 isn’t for the whole exhaust if still got it

Yes mate you can have it for 20 car goes to scrap this week so be quick lol

Hello Pete, do you have the interior boot panels complete with all the small access panels ?
Also after the top and bottom trim on the rear tailgate, the ones touching the glass.

Have the trims but there a night mare to get of il try if I can get them of without bending or damaging I’ll let you know and boot lining I have 2 but only a few of the access panels

Pete, sorry was away for a bit, did you save the steering wheel? If so do you still have it?

Hello, I am looking for a GTO 5 speed transfer box. Do you have one for sale?

Hi Pete , I need a ptu unit , would you take a tenner for it ?

Guys please look at the dates before posting, this original post was 4 years ago :hushed::rofl:

We do try and lock the sales post once things are sold but if people dont let us know they get missed.like this one

2 Likes