Xmas Party 5 December 2015

You can book the room now and pay when you arrive.

Neil

3 Likes

This is just a few weeks away now, don’t forget to book in as time is ticking. Last event of the year, don’t miss out :smile:

Cheers
Neil.

Sorry won’t be there this year for the Xmas do as was already booked for the RFH one. Hope you all have a good time and see you all (work permitting) at the AGM in April.

1 Like

Ok so time is ticking away on this I will be shutting this down soon, so if you still want to attend you need to pay or give me a date you will be paying

Simon

Just booked via earlier Hotel Link.

Cheers

Mick

1 Like

Trying to see if Ben Hartley is coming or not.

1 Like

I am seriously trying to get myself to this and will know by tomorrow. I really don’t want to miss this but also gotta be back early as we have a strongman comp on at the gym Sunday.

1 Like

Hotel room booked :blush:

I was gonna ask if anyone wants to bunk down lol it probably not a good idea pmsl

3 Likes

I thought of that, but there isn’t much different cost wise between room options :smile:

Neil.

1 Like

Bex did you fill in the menu? post

Simon

Just about to :blush:

Can’t wait now.
Just I can’t believe J Tec got a sodding flat tyre :frowning:

1 Like

I still can’t believe that I am in Bournemouth this weekend at my Companies Xmas do :unamused:
I know where I would rather be :grin:
Y’all have a really good weekend and be careful on the roads, God, sound like me Dad :+1:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

To all those going have a great evening , I’m sure it will be plus it’s back at the old haunt which always had a good atmosphere , will miss this one for sure always had a right laugh at the Xmas bash :frowning:

Craig :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it…

3 Likes

Hope you all have a good time. Wish i could have come but cant make it im afraid. have a great night!

Jensen

1 Like

Yeah Craig, had some great times at Kegworth haven’t we, hope this one lives up to them.

Good luck on your road trip :car: and fingers crossed things work out well for your Mum. :thumbsup:

Tracie :smile:

2 Likes

Cheers @Tracie , hanging around a hospital in Wrexham isn’t the most appealing way to spend a Saturday ,

Think of all the laughs there we have had some belters , laughed so hard been in tears . From drinking games , stories in the bar , ordering bar snacks to random rooms and just generally pratting about

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

So i will be leaving tomorrow morning at 8.30am
For once i want to get there early and savor the hole day and not just the evening as what normally happens when work gets in the way
So hope to see you guy’s tomorrow

Malc

3 Likes

What time is everyone arriving? For those who have been there before, what is the pool and spa like? Fancy a bit of chill time but would mean trying to get off the gym early cuz I’m supposed to be working till 2pm.