13T Turbo`s + 560 injectors + Map ECU

As per title, Due to a change in circumstances I now have a pair of 13T Hybrid Turbos surplus to my requirements, these were fully refurbished only a few K miles ago & were only removed to fit even larger turbos so are in excellent condition, they are complete with all braided oil lines etc etc, £350 inc. p+p. SOLD !!!

I also have 8 evo 560 injectors for sale £120 inc. p+p SOLD ( Subject to payment )

One more thing is the Map ECU 1 £150 inc p+p SOLD

pm or ring me 07967823611

Julian.

PM sent.

You have a pm ref ECU and Injectors…

What’s the story Julian? Are you going bigger or leaving or ??

James

[quote]What’s the story Julian? Are you going bigger or leaving or ??

James[/quote]

Not leaving, just going forward with what i already have, times are hard at the moment & i still believe i can do an 11 second run with what i have :wink:

Julian.

[quote]

[quote]What’s the story Julian? Are you going bigger or leaving or ??

James[/quote]

Not leaving, just going forward with what i already have, times are hard at the moment & i still believe i can do an 11 second run with what i have :wink:

Julian.[/quote]

Glad to hear you are not selling up.

This is an interesting thread along your lines of thinking:-

Cheers

James

My 1000th post!

Well how i read that he is running without nos on 9Bs & a stock engine & getting into the 11s simply removing weight :roll: I dont believe it or am i missing something :shock:

Julian.

[quote]i still believe i can do an 11 second run with what i have :wink:

Julian.[/quote]

All being well you can, Dave McQuillan did a quite a few 11sec runs on more or less the same setup as you have Julian.

Mark

[quote]

[quote]i still believe i can do an 11 second run with what i have :wink:

Julian.[/quote]

All being well you can, Dave McQuillan did a quite a few 11sec runs on more or less the same setup as you have Julian.

Mark[/quote]

Julian.

Finish the story mark, tell julian what happened to daves car at woodbridge :shock:

Its ok, all has been revealed :roll: :shock:

Julian.

Its just be careful i think julian, dave, aka moses had stripped that car out to a bare & I mean bare minimum, wish you all the best 8)

I remember those run’s that day didn’t especially his last one

If i remember the only thing left inside the car was a driving seat and a large pack larger :lol: :lol:
Didn’t half go bang :cry:

Malc