17" 5-spoke Mk.1 Alloys For Sale

2x Nexen N3000 225/50/17’s with 4-5mm of tread, fitted to a pair of standard Mk.1 17’s. The other pair of wheels currently have a pair of tyres that are damaged beyond repair fitted, and one wheel has a kink in the rim (though any decent firm should be able to repair it). The wheels are ‘cosmetically challenged’. £50 plus postage.

I will be travelling from Truro to Shrewsbury either in February or March in a transit van, so I can bring the wheels/tyres with me and meet anywhere along the A30, M5, J8-J10A of the M6 and the M54.

Cheers :slight_smile:

That’s just what i’m after matey.

Have you got a picture of them by any chance, cheers.

Whats your email address Karim? I’ll email the pics to you :slight_smile:

Thanks for the photo’s matey.

I just had a look on google maps to see where both Truro and Shrewsbury are but neither are anywhere near me (South Essex).

How much would it cost via courier you recon ?

can you send me a picture of them as well just in case it falls through

cheers

chris

[quote]Thanks for the photo’s matey.

I just had a look on google maps to see where both Truro and Shrewsbury are but neither are anywhere near me (South Essex).

How much would it cost via courier you recon ?[/quote]

www.wheelcarrier.co.uk reckon around £45 all in.

Have you got a set of standard wheel nuts to fit them with? If not, i’ll throw them in with the wheels.

I’m visiting a customer in Bath on Wednesday next week if that’s of any use to you guys? I live in Kent so can meet up or drop off back to Essex…??

Staff

That would be a great help staff, thanks for the kind offer.

No worries. Just let me know dates, times and places and I’ll be there.

Staff

I won’t be able to make it to Bath unfortunately - and it’d probably cost me around £40 in diesel :frowning:

I don’t mind paying for the postage then mate, i just don’t fancy losing my wheels to the insurance company :wink:

Karim, you have PM.