18" alloy wheels for sale or swap

Hi Guys and girls.
I have a set of 4, 18" alloy wheels for sale but would be just as happy with a swap for a set of genuine GTO wheels. I am not a big fan of aftermarket anything but I know that some of you like the bling. All 4 wheels have slight scuff marks but nothing that needs professional attention. I believe all the tyres are good so this is probably quite a bargain for the tyres only. I was thinking of £150 but let me know if it’s too much and we can discuss it.
Joe 078

2 Likes

Hi this is steve i have a full set of orignal wheels with tyres just sitting around if your interested ? I will take sme photos to show you

Thats great. Are you looking to sell or swap?

Up to you let me get them out check on the condition they should be perfect I never used them when I got the car they were the originals the owner before me changed them and when I bought the car they came with them don’t worry they are going nowhere also centre caps all in silver with wheels :+1:

Hi just wondering if you received those photos of the wheels or have you changed your mind let me know either way

Hi
No Mate. How did you send them? Forum, whatsapp, email?

Hi sent them ages ago never used them need a good clean and a paint not bent nor badly chipped just under 8mm tread on all tyres 4 in total haven’t used them not a fan of them any way have a look only dug 2 of them all in simular condition plus centre caps

Hi Steve
Thanks for the pictures. I don’t recall seeing them before.
This is not a style of wheel that I am interested in and even less so if they need money spent on them. Please don’t take it personally but I think this is the most undesirable wheel that mitsubishi ever did. Thank you for your time and for sending the pictures and sorry we couldn’t do a deal.
Regards
Joe

unable to message you joe .