1992 Mk1 N/A MR 3l V6 Auto GTO (project) - £2,250 ono

Hi all, so I have been sadly contemplating selling Delilah :frowning: unfortunately I just don’t have the time or funds to do all the work I had planned. She is one of approx 300 limited editions that were released by Mitsubishi and she is more unique being an N/A MR, with different interior from factory and also all active aero options. She was registered Nov 1992 and as such she has the mk2 engine in a Mk1 body and she was imported 2002.

She is a project currently needing a new temp sensor and the bodywork does need some tlc. She will come with all the spare parts that I have which includes a replacement wing and bumper as well as some dash items, set of injectors and a few other items. She recently had some work done to her including full refurb of brakes and new disc’s and pads, full service, new drivers side drive shaft and new stainless steel blue flame down pipes. She is very loud but sounds amazing (all she needs is the cat removing).

All active aero components still work as does the electric suspension.

Because I haven’t moved her since the temp sensor went her MOT has lapsed and so she will need to be collected on a trailer.

I really do love this car and it is not an easy sale for me. I really do not want to see her go for scrap so please do not message me if you are just looking for a scrap car.

Hoping someone here can take the old girl on and give her some love and so for now at least I am only posting to a couple of dedicated groups.

If anyone has any questions please by all means drop me a pm. I will try to get some more pics loaded.

£2,250 will consider offers

3 Likes