1994 gto for sale

1994 gto NONE TURBO AWD/RWS 5spd,manual, mot april 2017 100,000klm., Fitted with s/s blue flame front pipe and new middle section made. decat pipe and new 02 sensor,cam belt kit and water pump fitted and bottom pulley with new ribbed belts and top idle pully.New rear discs and pads, New rear springs made with 30mm drop. new drop links, track rod end and driveshaft boots.New battery,Fitted with 9J x17 enkie racing alloys( very light) just had them powder coated with new 225/50x17 avons on rear and contis up front., just fitted new door seals and upgraded door speakers and had the rear window tinted., 3 owners, No service history, Electric windows, CD player, Height adjustable driver’s seat, Folding rear seats, Sports seats, Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Cruise control, Central locking, Immobiliser, Driver’s airbags, Passenger airbags. BLACK, £3999 no offers.

I have been trying to sell for a while as I have dodgy back and knee and have trouble getting in and out of it .I would appreciate some help with any ideas . is the price to high for a n/a?

6 Likes

Looks a very clean Car Martin Good luck with the sale

Enkei wheels model are RP-02J and are very light as they have a very high magnesium content in them, super light compared to 99% of the wheels out there.

Mega rare in 18"

Cheers Rob

1 Like

thanks for the info on the wheels ROB,and I will edit the post.

seen this car in real time,its a great looking motor and well worth the money imo

2 Likes

i cant believe its still for sale

Out of interest Martin have you had anyone view the car?

Was about to say the same thing myself Martin , it’s a lovely looking motor :grinning:

no interest whatsoever

1 Like

I see its on eBay good luck, would consider another but the Mrs says no :joy:
Price is good on there at the moment I hope they don’t mess you about its a lovley car worth every penny :ok_hand:

I had the same thing Martin, my starting price was lower as mine wasnt as nice as yours cosmeticly loads of calls and texts for a couple of months but no viewings. I ended up dropping the price. When someone came to view it they took it straight away. He didn’t even wait for a receipt. Think he thought he had just robbed me. Felt like it to.
Im sure I could have got a lot more for mine had I got someone to view it.
I have seen your car and I know it’s in very good shape. I think what you have to remember is there are a lot cheaper ones online. And photos hide a lot of things! It will be a case of waiting for the right person to view it.
I didn’t wait I just dropped the price, and really regret it now. Wish I had put a cover on it and parked it up in the garden.
Jensen

3 Likes

sold gone to scotland

5 Likes

Hope you got what you wanted Martin.
Are you getting another gto/gt?

Scottish Gto Empire is coming along nicely :grin:

2 Likes

Ditto what Jensen said , suprised it took so long though it is a lovely looking car ,

Craig :grinning:

got what I wanted going to wait till new year

4 Likes

Is the buyer in here Martin ?

1 Like

no I have not seen his name but hopefully he will join

1 Like

Tell him ( her ) about the Scottish Empire
http://forum.gto.club/t/gto-3000gt-owners-in-scotland-updated/65574 :wink: