1995 GTO TT MK2 - Only 2 UK owners!

I can’t believe I am doing this … £6000 ono

I have owned this special beast for nine years and I am only its second owner.

The car has an impressive history, I have the original cancelled Japanese registration dated 16 Dec 2002. That document has the previous Japanese owner’s details on it. The car was registered in the UK on 28/04/2003 having passed its first mot on 16/04/03 with a recorded mileage of 38595.

I have every mot certificate except the 2006 one, but the details of that test can be seen on the GOV website.

I bought her in September 2009 from her only UK owner and he’d had her since import.

She hasn’t been on the road since 2013 when her last mot expired. Her last cambelt change was in 2013 and was a full kit from Rob at Evil Empire. My job took me out the UK for a few years and the car was kept in a heated garage on an RAF base. She was driven around the peri track once a week by my old man just to keep everything ticking over nicely. I lost that storage facility last year and she has stood on my driveway since.

She is standard apart from :-
Wheels courtesy of Boo when he sold Tanni’s gto.
Exhaust is a Kakimoto stainless system and sounds awesome.
Kangaroo paw discs all round.
Aftermarket stereo with upgraded front component speakers.
I have a brand new set of 6x9s to go in the rear, I just haven’t got around to doing it.

She comes with original GTO wind deflectors and the very very rare hybrid dif.

There is no rust or rot on this car - but feel free to come and check it out. There are scratches and dings as you would expect from a car of this age but she polishes up nice !

Jobs that need doing:-
New tyres - side walls have some cracking.
It’s been 5 years since cambelt was done but it’s done less than 1k miles since, so that one is up to you. If I was putting her back on the road I would do it.
Rocker cover paint is flakey.
It has a Gemini alarm/immobiliser fitted (certificate still present) two keys.
I have a GTO owners handbook in English (I think these were produced by GTOUK some years back).
I will also include the HHH diagnostic lead (and the CD if I can find it).

I am open to sensible offers but only once you have been to see it. If the mot is a deal breaker I will get it done.

4 Likes

Good luck with the sale mate , she won’t hang around long , have to organise a testimonial murder ball match when she goes :sunglasses:

1 Like

I am too old and fragile for that ■■■■ now LOL

2 Likes

Sorry to see this Graham but circumstances change along the years and your job, as we know is very demanding, @stevie and I won’t ever forget how you helped us out.

Whomever ends up with this car will be a very lucky, fortunate person.

Good look with it and stay in touch.

Tracie

3 Likes