1995 N/A for sale or breaking

After some deliberation I have decided (or the Mrs has) that its time to either sell the car or break it if enough interest is there. She is a 1995 N/A manufactured in November 95 and imported in 2005. The car has just passed its MOT at the second time of asking. This can all be viewed online. The car was in Imaculate condition u til 2 years ago (apporox) where she was run into by a elderly gent who ran a red light. The impact was on the front drivers side. She has a subframe and suspension and was rebuilt. She was then MOT’d and run as a daily driver by me for a year. Moving house last year then ment she went untouched and garaged for a year until she was was MOT’d about 2 weeks ago. I have added some pics below. I’m aware she isn’t worth much and will be sad to see her go but other priorities mean the Mrs is right. After the crash she was recorded as a cat d. I am open to offers for any parts or the whole car. I have the figure of 1k for the whole car as is or would break as said if enough interest.! Current millage is just over 122k but will rise as I still use the car daily. Any questions s or anymore information please ask and I will answer as best I can thanks in advance.
20190210_131250|666x500

Hi sorry hear this but if you decide to break I’d be interested in the outside window seals if in good condition
Cheers Dave.

Would be interested in front, back seats and door cards if u end up breaking it depending on price etc of course. Fingers crossed someone will just buy it and keep it running though :+1:

Hi dave sorry to have to ask are these ones at the bottom of the window /top of the door? Or the seal around the top?

Hi im open to offers for the parts feel freeto message what you would be willing to pay. I dont know what to start pricing these at. Cheers ollie

Just remembered its the weather strips that sit on top for door if in good condition what price you thinking of