1996 White GTO N\A for sale Now £2500 ono!

FOR SALE…

Due to me being incapacitated off the road for quite a while, i really want to find this car a new home. I cant put it in storage as i have enough to deal with at the moment , What with being divorced etc etc , it is time to let my pride and joy go to a new loving home. i have owned the car for about 4 years and it has only ever let me down twice. Once for alternator and once for alternator belt. I have recently spent over a £1500 on her. i had the custom bonnet, roof and rear spoiler carbon wrapped. i had a new set of alloys and tyres put on less than 100 miles ago. The windows have all been tinted. the car has a full black leather interior with no rips or tears. it has done about 95k on the clock. i have serviced it regularly myself and she runs really good. plenty of power even for a non turbo. there are a few bad bits tho, this car is 19 years old, so bear that in mind. There is a couple of dinks and a bit of rust appearing at the rear that should be in one of the photos. The exhaust is blowing a little from underneath, due to the car being so low and speed bumps being too ■■■■■■ high lol. it has one off dials on the clocks from when it was in a GTO club in Japan. It comes with a DVD|CD player hooked up to 2 amps and a large bass box in the back . the lucky buyer can also have all my spares that i removed from the GTO i owned previously . There are about 6 large plastic boxes full of stuff, from the ecu to switches to trim etc.
if this works correctly and i manage to get the pictures up, you will se this really is a nice car and i will be sad to see her go. i am looking for around £3000 for her, but am open to offers as she really has to go.
please email me for more details or to arrange to come and have a look. I live about 2 minutes away from j11 of the M1 motorway in Luton . thanks again for looking and hope to hear from you soon. Simon

1 Like

That’s really ■■■■ you have to sell her, she’s gorgeous, I would if I was allowed another!
How longs the ban? No chance in popping her in storage?

1 Like

Have to admit I love that rear wing!

1 Like

Looking at about a year i reckon mate . I dont drive her much anyway . Really have alot on my plate at the minute and just want to simplify my life . Thanks for askin tho …

1 Like

Sorry to hear the news fella. I came up to yours for a window reg off a breaker you had and met your missus quite a while ago now. Good luck with the sale mate, lovely looking car and ought to sell quickly.
All the best for the future,

Mike

This beasty is still for sale people… Plus loads of GTO spares from my last Mk1… Really need to get rid of her. She will come with a new MOT also. Cheers… Simon

1 Like

BUMP … Finally made my mind up that she has to go. Someone on here messaged me ages ago about her , but it got lost on my PC somewhere. Sorry, i aint very good on PC. My ban is up in about 8 weeks and i would really love to see her go to a good home. Its a lovely car with no mechanical problems that i know of. But now that my divorce has come through, i really need to get something with a proper back seat to cart my girls around. I would love to keep her , but i just dont have the room. My ■■■■■■■■ council has introduced parking permits on my road now. And as i own over 12 vans i really need the room. Please contact me at [email protected] , as that is my new email… Dont let this good deal pass you by. I am an honest geezer and would not sell anyone on here a lemon… Thanks very much guys…

2 Likes

Too cheap by loads !!!

AAlright Rob … How ya doing ? You really think too cheap ? How much you think then mate ? Cheers

Simon

@ScottMR this is he car for sale, guy wants to sell it whole but seems to be struggling despite the good parts, just saying the sum of the parts = more than he’s asking in my mind

cheers mate thought it was aparts thread didnt read it all,if it does get broken for parts i would be up for the spoiler,door plates and bonnet for starters

1 Like