2 Fast 2 Furious and American Muscle custom car show 2012

As you probably already know, but this years 2 Fast 2 Furious and American Muscle custom car
show is **CANCELLED ** and is not being held… I have however at this moment convinced the
main Festival committee to keep the option open for the car show to return again next year 2013.

As this year the remainder of the main Festival is also going through a complete change in
concept and trying out a new look to their main Festival… Further discussions are to be held after
this coming Festival as to whether both their new concept is a success or they return back to their
original concept as well as how much my car show is or is not missed as being part of the
Festival day.

Should anyone still visit the main Festival on the day or feel that the Festival will or is now going
to lack having the car show as part of the day… they are requesting comments on ether and can
be e mailed to me for passing on to the committee at…

[email protected]

Obviously comments regarding my car show returning next year will strengthen the option I still
have at this moment for their keeping the grounds available to me for running my car show again
next year.

alan :wink: