2021 Membership Renewal

Just to remind everyone that your Membership Renewal is approaching and on or about 31st March/1st April the money will be taken automatically from your nominated bank account.

If your card details are not up to date, this won’t happen and you will loose Full access to the forum, so if you think your details may have changed in the last 12 months, please check your details in My Account settings before the end of this month to ensure a smooth Renewal for us and you.

Thanks.
Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

9 Likes

Hi babe, how do we get into YOUR account settings?

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Click on account at the top of the page on the headers @just_cool

You will then get this page

:+1:

1 Like

Nice one @CDMH Craig, read my comment a bit closer, no, not put your face closer to the screen, oh go on then :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

I know you wanted Tracy’s account :crazy_face:

But I thought I would be responsible for a change and not ruin another post :joy: besides its useful for other sensible members ( unlike You ) on here if they are struggling

2 Likes

So last day of the GTOUK pandemic year Membership tomorrow, hopefully this year we can soon get back safely to all our meets, having a laugh and showing off our beauties.

You will all be automatically renewed, providing as I said above, your details are correct in Memberful :thinking:

Hope to see you all soon, face to face, or mask to mask, whatever it takes.

5 Likes

Oops! Best update my details. New bank and all that.

Poor show Robbie , tut tut

@Tracie has been reminding us for a while !!!

I only updated mine tonight but shhhhh don’t tell :shushing_face:

1 Like

Hi Tracie, can You please update my contact email From [email protected] To " [email protected] " Thank You

Done, hope you don’t mind, I used this one to create a 'How To for the Forum :grin:

1 Like