2022 Membership Renewal Next Week

Please be aware your membership is up for renewal

Your GTO UK Annual Membership subscription is coming up for renewal on March 31, 2022. Your card will be charged £20.91 (additional taxes may apply).

If you’d like to review your card details or make changes to your subscription, please visit your account.

Thanks

Steve

4 Likes

Hi, I paid about a month ago?

Membership from January to March is reduced to from £20 to £10, if you paid £20 we will discount you £10.

Let @3000gt know if you are due a discount back.

Our membership run annually from April to the following March.

Steve

1 Like

refunded you Gaz

Simon

1 Like

Cheers! Thanks :slight_smile:

Just a reminder to everyone this will be processed next week, so card details need to be up to date in Memberful, including ‘expired date’ if you’ve had a new card in the last 12 months.

Happy GTOUK Renewal :hugs:

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

In addition I got an email telling me my card details were out of date - just follow the link and enter the new card details and your all good to go! :grinning:

James

1 Like

So did I, hence me remembering to remind others :joy::joy::joy:

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

Updated card details today :+1:

1 Like

Me to…
Jerry

1 Like

All updated and ready to go

1 Like

Updated details thanks and heres to another great year :slight_smile:

Double checked mine , still set to expire so will be leaving the unlocked sections and you lovely lot soon enough :+1: been a fun few years to say the least .

5 Likes

Mine will not automatically renew, happy to meet when I can with the friends I have left, but have no use for the forum without a car.

Gtouk will always have some the best memories for me, enjoy it & support what it stands for those that are hair, here, as I did and long may it continue.

Dave

4 Likes