2nd Exeter meet

As a suggestion how about 3rd Sept for the 2nd Exeter meet and has anyone had any ideas of where would be good location to aim for?

Would meet in M5 Exeter services and time can be decided unless keep it as last one 1030 - 1100.

Hi

Definately cant do the the 3rd as the kids are having a birthday party for ME here :smiley: :smiley: The following weekend may be possible depending on football fixtures but wil have to look at those next time i’m in the office.

[quote]Hi

Definately cant do the the 3rd as the kids are having a birthday party for ME here :smiley: :smiley: The following weekend may be possible depending on football fixtures but wil have to look at those next time i’m in the office.[/quote]

The thing with the following weekend it is JAE up at Wicksteed Park so most might be up there for that I will…

I know :frowning: , I cant get to JAE this year as have football Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon that weekend unfortunately.

You should enjoy it though as I have for the last few years.

We will be more than happy to try and make sure we’re there either weekend as the last one was so good and it’s so close.

How does anyone fancy the Ness in Shaldon there’s an old smugglers tunnel, a beach a small but very good zoo and most importantly a pub for refreshments (non alchaholic of course)

The only down side is I seem to remember the car park is pay and display.

Or how about somewhere towards Dartmoor maybe Bovey Tracey or even Widecombe although thats quite a drive.

We’re up for anything (as it were)

Will see how many more we have that want to come along and then can see what others feel like doing

Very doubtful for me this time. I’ll definitely be up for the next meet but have arrangements for a couple of weeks during this timespan.

Mark. :slight_smile:

I can make the 3rd so count me in for meet No 2 :slight_smile:

Think might have to cancel this 2nd exeter meet, unless we get anymore wanting to come along. I will be there but might be without GTO as it is back in garage again, so will come up in my other jap car which is a 91 Toyota Celica.