3000GT MK1 in the best colour!

[quote]Wow that looks stunning!

Just out of curiousity, why does your car have different headlights to mine?

Cheers,[/quote]

It’s a UK spec type approval requirement as set by the ministry of transport; that both the car’s side lights and indicators must be clearly visible from both 45 degree angles.

This doesn’t exist in Japan, which is why some cars need to be modified which is why you see some mk2’s with additional side lights stuck on their bumper corners.

The mk1 GTO is fine in the above respect however they made the mk1 3000GT specifically for the uk market and had to change it to accomodate the headlight washer I believe.

Oh and to get back on topic…

Is this 3000GT still for sale and if so can you get some pics up?

Sorry guys the car has just sold to a gentleman from London who says he will be joining the club so you may see it around and on the forum. I think it will be in good hands.
I shed a tear when it drove away… :frowning:

Hope you got what you wanted for it Keith , best of luck for the future 8)

Regards

Craig :slight_smile:

Congeatulations on the sale Keith, and commiserations in the same breath. I hope you enjoyed your stay.

£3500 was a reasonable price in view of the current state of the economy.
I certainly enjoyed the club and in particular the great people who helped me improve the car and find rare parts at reasonable prices - you know who you are!! :slight_smile:

[quote]Oh and to get back on topic…

Is this 3000GT still for sale and if so can you get some pics up?[/quote]

Never mind.

Fancy my GTO instead?

[quote]

[quote]Oh and to get back on topic…

Is this 3000GT still for sale and if so can you get some pics up?[/quote]

Never mind.

Fancy my GTO instead?[/quote]

How much ??

[quote]It’s at the top of the Pistonhead advert :slight_smile:

Neil.[/quote]

Where did you get the lambo doors fitted m8 ?

Eric…

Your best off looking for recent post in the GTO/3000GT section for a car as your digging up post for cars that have long ago been sold…

Just trying to help you bud…

Cheers Rob

[quote]Eric…

Your best off looking for recent post in the GTO/3000GT section for a car as your digging up post for cars that have long ago been sold…

Just trying to help you bud…

Cheers Rob[/quote]

Cheers Rob , suppose im living in hope :oops: