3000GT MK1 in the best colour!

Well apparently I have too many toys the bank manager says so my pride and joy is up for sale.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4184228.htm
There will be a nice discount for club members and if anyone wants more details PM me.
The car’s on Autotrader as well.
:frowning: :frowning:

Very tidy car Keith hope you do well with a sale.

Malc

Hi Malc,
Many thanks for your good wishes. It just needs to find the right buyer so may take a little time and i’m in no rush.
Keith

Hi Keith,

The pics look great. To anyone that doesn’t know this car it’s a mint standard mk1 3000GT. Lovely :slight_smile:

If I had more money and a larger drive I’d buy it off you, and then sell it back to you in a month, when you wanted it back :lol:

What’s the mileage on it?

It’s at the top of the Pistonhead advert :slight_smile:

Neil.

Seems steep

Why do you think that is steep ??

[quote]It’s at the top of the Pistonhead advert :slight_smile:

Neil.[/quote]

Opps, didn’t spot it there, I was distracted by the pretty pictures and was looking at the text beneath them for it…

Not when you think about it more and take into consideration the condition of this car and the full leather, 18" extra wheels, 3000GT with bigger turbos than the GTO and moon roof and so on.

Having been to see several in the last few weeks i can tell you that most cars that seem to be good for the price and the pictures that are shown are mostly sheds with lot of issues to get fixed.

For someone who wants a MK1 3000GT this is as good as it gets.

The right buyer will come along, not your average Joe who will look past it because its not £1600.

This reminds me of when i first saw a 3000GT early 90’s and wanted one then but they were still £30k-£40k second hand

Chris

I have to agree with Chris. While not having seen this one in the flesh, Keith has obviously kept this car in immaculate condition. Furthermore, to have one of these cars in virtually stock condition is also an absolute rarity nowadays.
I’m continually striving to keep my car in the same condition, but it sure is hard. This is another gem, and Keith - if you can hold on - the right buyer will be along sometime soon hopefully.
Makes me very angry to see an absolute gem like this go for a song (unless I’m the buyer… :wink: )
Hold out Keith, and good luck with the sale. I have been prowling for that special TT for a little while now. This fits the bill perfectly, but alas my daughter and her fiance have just moved back in with us and we don’t have the parking space anymore.

Mike

The phone’s been ringing but they are mostly people who want it for £1500
Grrr… :shock:

557 page views on Autotrader can’t be right

[quote]The phone’s been ringing but they are mostly people who want it for £1500
Grrr… :shock:[/quote]

There having a F***ing Laugh

lovely car! like mine :wink:

I ask you a question?

what’ s the offset (ET) and width of team dynamics?

Not sure about the offset as the wheels were on the car when i bought it. But the tyres are 235/40 ZR18 on the front and 265/35 ZR18 on the back. I hope this helps and good to hear there are some good ones still in Italy :smiley:

[quote]I have to agree with Chris. While not having seen this one in the flesh, Keith has obviously kept this car in immaculate condition. Furthermore, to have one of these cars in virtually stock condition is also an absolute rarity nowadays.
I’m continually striving to keep my car in the same condition, but it sure is hard. This is another gem, and Keith - if you can hold on - the right buyer will be along sometime soon hopefully.
Makes me very angry to see an absolute gem like this go for a song (unless I’m the buyer… :wink: )
Hold out Keith, and good luck with the sale. I have been prowling for that special TT for a little while now. This fits the bill perfectly, but alas my daughter and her fiance have just moved back in with us and we don’t have the parking space anymore.

Mike[/quote]

I have seen it in the flesh ( so to speak ) on a number of occasions & it is as you say as good as i gets :wink: 8)

Julian.

Wow that looks stunning!

Just out of curiousity, why does your car have different headlights to mine?

Cheers,

It’s a 3000gt not an imported GTO so has all the extras including headlight washers

Simon

Ah ok, cheers for the reply. i wasnt aware that they had the different headlights on the 3000gt. every days a school day!

Price is now £3750. Also just serviced. :frowning: