3000GT MkII Side Lights

HI Rob, I have had a look round your web page, but can’t find the above. Can let me know prices please as mine are knackered.

THanks Dean

they are in lighting…lol

http://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=22_57&products_id=125

http://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/images/MI-3000-I-CTC%20mk2%20Indicator.jpg

Loads in stock £35.00

call me on 01702-614469

Cheers Rob

Are they not indicators Rob? :?

dean, if it’s the long thin side lights you require that sit in the bumper, i don’t think rob sells them, as they are only available from mitsi main stealer!!!

He does sell them Paul, least he has in the past, had 2 of him so far at 2 different times, circa £28 (each) mark I think they were

yeah those are the ones I am after…I will give mits a call.

Cheers Dean

Rob should do them Dean, I’d hazard a guess at a good few quid cheaper than Mitsi too…

I do indeed have the side lights in stock.

Mitsi are a bit hit and miss on these, if they have them in stock or not

Give me a call if i can help you

Cheers Rob

[quote]I do indeed have the side lights in stock.

Mitsi are a bit hit and miss on these, if they have them in stock or not

Give me a call if i can help you

Cheers Rob[/quote]

Thanks Rob …PM me a price & I will call you next week to get them ordered.

Ta Dean

oooo i will have one too please rob, can you bring to the agm mate?

paul

paul, are you after one or a set as I Have the other one of the one that you have, if that makes sense, if you want it. Don’t think its water tight though.

Rob i need a set of these also if they are the long thin ones as you can see from the photo although mines a GTO i think previous owner has fitted these , i also need the elect connection as mine is goosed ill call you when i get back
Mo

i want a new one mate, i had new one last yr now the other one is leakiing and going green!!! :frowning:

paul

Hi Rob, can you still get these? otherwise do you have a 3000gt mk2 chassis no. or the correct part no. so i can order them from mits?

Cheers,

Robin.

In stock and available

Just give me a call on 01702-614469

Cheers Rob