4x RS Khan RS-C2PC 19" Wheels & Tyres £450

Set of 4 RS Khan RS-C2PC 19"x8.5" ET35

Fitted with a set of 4 Sempertt Direction Sport 245x35x19" tyres with hardly any use…

Will fit on a GTO as they came off one !!!..lol

A few scuffs on polished rims and a centre cap is missing… both can be obtained from Khan

[size=24]£450 last chance before they go on ebay !!![/size]

Please note that although there are marks on the rims and scuffing the pictures make them look worse as i had to use a flash on my camera and it has made them look far worse than they actually are !!

Wheels cost £1700 new without Tyres!!

do these clear the front shocks with ease, as i hear that 19s can be a a pain to near impossible to fit? if these aint gone by end of month im very tempted.

They came off a GTO so there should be no problems

and there are loads of guys on this forum running 19"'s, so i doubt there will be any issues that i have heard of…

Cheers Rob

It’s not the size that is the problem i run 19" rims and a couple of members even run 20" rims.

It’s the offset e.t.c and trying to fit rims that are not designed for the job at hand, which is the problem.

[quote]

It’s not the size that is the problem i run 19" rims and a couple of members even run 20" rims.

It’s the offset e.t.c and trying to fit rims that are not designed for the job at hand, which is the problem.[/quote]

Cheers Dave !!

cheers, well if you still got them at end of month and i dont come across another bargain (unlikely) ill have em, how much delivered? im sure theres a alloy/tyre delivery service what might be cheaper than dhl etc

ive had 19’s for 3 years, no problems at all mate.

[size=24]Now reduced to £600.00[/size]

[size=24]Now reduced to £500.00[/size]

I just want rid people

These wheels are a mega bargain at this price the tyres are nearly that to buy alone !!!

pm sent

are these still for sale

Yes they are still available !!!

Cheer Rob

Now reduced the the stupid price of £450.00

Last chance before they go on ebay !!!

Call me on 01702-614469

Tell you what Rob, if you throw these in with my FMIC for free I will stop pestering you :lol:

Or I would settle for 50% off in return for a reduced perstering.

[quote]Tell you what Rob, if you throw these in with my FMIC for free I will stop pestering you :lol:

Or I would settle for 50% off in return for a reduced perstering.[/quote]

I am reporting you for harasment with intent to cause mental harm… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Would you like me to send you a nice big box i have here then or the wheels instead !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

the same sort of box i sent you Rob?

Hi Rob,

Do this wheels require spacers to fit correctly

Regards
Dave

They came off a GTO Dave, I will check they require spacers tomorrow and if they do i will throw them in FOC if they need them…

Cheers Rob

[quote]

Would you like me to send you a nice big box i have here then[/quote]

Are you pranking me??? Has it turned up???

[quote]

[quote]

Would you like me to send you a nice big box i have here then[/quote]

Are you pranking me??? Has it turned up???[/quote]

Gonna open the box in a minute and add your oil filter …and send it out today !!!

Hurraayyyyyyyyyyy

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: