7th Japanese Auto & Performance Show. August 19th. NEW D

The forcast for the weekend is Rain, Rain & possibly some more Rain :cry:

Julian.

Yes, Iā€™ve been keeping a close eye on the weekend forecast, and itā€™s not good, the next bout of ā€˜heavyā€™ rain is due Saturday.

We are debating whether or not the tent even needs to be taken out of the cupboard at the moment. I donā€™t mind camping in bad weather but itā€™s bodering on folly looking at the news.

Whatā€™s everyone else doingā€¦still camping???

Tracie :smiley:

[quote]Yes, Iā€™ve been keeping a close eye on the weekend forecast, and itā€™s not good, the next bout of ā€˜heavyā€™ rain is due Saturday.

We are debating whether or not the tent even needs to be taken out of the cupboard at the moment. I donā€™t mind camping in bad weather but itā€™s bodering on folly looking at the news.

Whatā€™s everyone else doingā€¦still camping???

Tracie :D[/quote]

Well I dont usually do camping, but would have done on this occasion, but camping, rain, knee deep sludge just dont seem to go together, myself & Diane are 100% not camping if the bad forcast is correct :roll:

Julian.

Take some music and have your own Glastonbury !

Mark. :slight_smile:

ā€œItā€™s all justa load of tree hugging hippy crapā€ :lol: .

BBC are showing Thorsby/Newark as light rain on Saturday, they donā€™t go as far as Sunday yet!

Steve

[quote]ā€œItā€™s all justa load of tree hugging hippy crapā€ :lol: .

BBC are showing Thorsby/Newark as light rain on Saturday, they donā€™t go as far as Sunday yet!

Steve[/quote]

Just checked the BBC forecast, I quote: (Saturdays forecast is predominantly Heavy rain. )

Julian.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2818

However, metcheck.com say thereā€™ll be over an inch of rain falling late saturday night :cry: .

A washout I fearā€¦

well i cant make it this year ,the car is still broken down ive no idea whats wrong with it or when it will be back on the road

A bit late notice but I have some how managed to swap shifts at work and I donā€™t care if itā€™s 6 feet deep in water and mud Iā€™m going and paying at the gate :smiley:
Itā€™ll be great to meet some of you guys and have a good nosey at a few more GTOā€™s/3000GTā€™s 8)

Iā€™m going to drop out, Iā€™m not going to drive up there to have a mud bath, plus Iā€™m of to Monaco on Sunday evening for work.

Mark

Hi folks,

Am just back off holidays were its been a sweltering 40 deg average for a week, what the hell been happening here for with the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  weather!!!

Anyways first phone call i get is to say this event is cancelled due to the recent weather and i presume the ground aint fit yet.

Its been rescheduled for the 19th August. All advance tickets will still be valid for that date.

Further updates then.

Cheers

Mike

Now that date i will attend and I will be camping.

Mark :wink:

Well thatā€™s me stuffed again as itā€™s a Sunday. Why on earth did people ever want Sunday shopping :frowning:

[quote]Hi folks,

Am just back off holidays were its been a sweltering 40 deg average for a week, what the hell been happening here for with the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  weather!!!

Anyways first phone call i get is to say this event is cancelled due to the recent weather and i presume the ground aint fit yet.

Its been rescheduled for the 19th August. All advance tickets will still be valid for that date.

Further updates then.

Cheers
Mike[/quote]

thats cool it gives me a chance to get my car running again

shame but seems sensible , i was going to the show via melton mowbray , to pick-up my car, still going to m m , so i wondered if anybody fancied meeting up maybe sat pm or possibly sunday sometime
if anybody does give me a call on 07836 537431 *
cheers jerry*

I doubt weā€™ll be able to make the new date now, as weā€™re at a wedding reception the night before.

Steve

Can we restart the attendees list please. Quite imprtant that you go in the correct list so we can budget for food etc etc

CAMPING OVER LIST

1: Mike & Anna. Camping over
2:
3:

SUNDAY ATTENDANTS ONLY

1: Dave Naxton & Tina (Maybe Camping over)
2:
3:

plan to be there saturday
cheers jerry

Myself & Diane are still camping Mike :roll:

Julian.

CAMPING OVER LIST

1: Mike & Anna. Camping over
2: Julian & Diane
3: Jerry

SUNDAY ATTENDANTS ONLY

1: Dave Naxton & Tina (Maybe Camping over)
2: Phil
3:

Is this it? I shall now be going to request our budget and sort out gazebos etc etc etc

Mike