7th Japanese Auto & Performance Show. August 19th. NEW D

We will definately be there, and ‘maybe’ camping over, but dont think we’ll be deciding until nearer the day, still feeling waterlogged from JAE :shock:

Tracie :smiley:

I’m going :smiley:
Sunday only though :frowning:
I will try and drag the Mrs but she might be kicking and screaming :rofl:

Anyone going to this that may be near Bedfordshire this week to pick up a Gazebo?

Mike

[quote]Anyone going to this that may be near Bedfordshire this week to pick up a Gazebo?

Mike[/quote]

Judging by the lack of people attending, we can all stand under my fishing umbrella & I`ll get us a Mcdonalds, saves on any mess :cry:

Julian.

[quote]

[quote]Anyone going to this that may be near Bedfordshire this week to pick up a Gazebo?

Mike[/quote]

Judging by the lack of people attending, we can all stand under my fishing umbrella & I`ll get us a Mcdonalds, saves on any mess :cry:

Julian.[/quote]

Beginning to think that way myself Julian :shock:

Mike

**CAMPING OVER LIST

1: Mike & Anna. Camping over
2: Julian & Diane
3: Jerry
4: Steve & Tracie

SUNDAY ATTENDANTS ONLY

1: Dave Naxton & Tina (Maybe Camping over)
2: Phil
3: Smudge and misses**

Mike

[size=24]BUMP[/size]

Mike[/quote]

I’ve got a 3m square gazebo I can shove in the back of the car just incase :wink: It’s not got any sides though :frowning: but i’m shore we can all huddle in the middle if it chucks it down :smiley:

At least the the forcast for Saturday/Sunday is looking sunny :smiley: What time are people expecting to get there on the Saturday ?

Julian.

I will be aiming to get there Sat evening from 7.30pm on.#

Cheers

Mike

I appreciate this is pretty late in the day but due to a number of reasons beyond my control we won’t be having a Trade Stand at the show this year so I have a few free tickets going spare (approx x5). It would be a shame to waste them so if anyone is thinking of going and they haven’t already sorted themselves out with a ticket and would prefer not to pay the £6 on the gate please PM me with your address and I will post them ASAP…free gratis! :slight_smile:

I apologise in advance as it’s a first come first served basis…so when they’re gone they’re gone!

I may still manage to make the Sunday afternoon, in which I’ll see some of you at the Club Stand. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

[quote]

I apologise in advance as it’s a first come first served basis…so when they’re gone they’re gone!

Cheers
Neil[/quote]

You have a PM.

Dave

Dave’s have been sent, Pete (please confirm number/s) and Will’s will go tomorrow first thing. Hopefully you’ll all get them for Saturday morning…if not I’m sorry for leaving it so late to decide about our Stand! :frowning:

All the free tickets have now gone!

Cheers
Neil
PS: Please remember guys your tickets will be dated Sunday 1st July which was the original date postponed due to flooding. All original tickets are valid for the new date 19th August. 8)

[quote]

I’ve got a 3m square gazebo I can shove in the back of the car just incase :wink: It’s not got any sides though :frowning: but i’m shore we can all huddle in the middle if it chucks it down :D[/quote]

Smudge, if you dont mind bringing your gazebo just in case. I have run out of time to go south to pick one up. Cheers

Also i have One spare ticket available priced at £5 which i bought as advance tickets way back. Anyone need it?

Any preferences on food anyone?

Mike

Great news! Thanks.

We will attend on sunday, how will we find you guys when we get there?

CAMPING OVER LIST

1: Mike & Anna. Camping over
2: Julian & Diane
3: Jerry
4: Steve & Tracie

SUNDAY ATTENDANTS ONLY

1: Dave Naxton & Tina (Maybe Camping over)
2: Phil
3: Smudge and misses
4: Will & Linda

No probs mate :wink:

I’ll take it if it’s still going :smiley:

I will be here for some food, although Im parking with the dark side

:wink:

I would bring some sandwiches James, i think all we are having are some disposable BBQ`s for Sat evening & Sun breakfast :roll:

Julian.

[quote]I would bring some sandwiches James, i think all we are having are some disposable BBQ`s for Sat evening & Sun breakfast :roll:

Julian.[/quote]

ah right, wasnt sure weather the club were paying for the events food or not!

e-coli burger from one of the many vans around then!

Julian,

I am out buying food and beer for this event as GTOUK have given money to support this event and its members!

J@mes feel free to wander over and cook your own burger :lol: :lol:

Mike

:stuck_out_tongue: