92 NA off to scrapyard.. Last chance UPDATE PLEASE READ

Hi ,
Me black NA is off to the scrappie next week so if anyone wants anything off it or wants to offer me a bit of advice on any real good bits to take off it and keep , then now is the chance. It has to go as my front drive is looking proper tatty with it sitting there> Cheers Guys
Si :smiley: :smiley:

I am very sorry to anyone waiting for replies or bits. I had an accident last week on site and got a piece of red hot steel in my eye and have burnt and cut the cornea in my right eye…It is the most painful thing i have ever known. And coming from someone who has chopped off 3 of there fingers i can tell you its sooo sore . So please give me a few days til i can start focusing properly and i will sort everything out. Cheers guys

Si :smiley: :smiley:

hello mate dont know if you can help me out i need a crankshaft pully for a mk1 na . trouble is i need it asap did some repairs to rossi,s car and when he came to pick it up noticed his pully has de,laminated

i need

1. brake fluid reservoir cap
    2.instrument dimmer switch and
    3.front fog light relay

[quote]Hi ,
Me black NA is off to the scrappie next week so if anyone wants anything off it or wants to offer me a bit of advice on any real good bits to take off it and keep , then now is the chance. It has to go as my front drive is looking proper tatty with it sitting there> Cheers Guys
Si :smiley: :D[/quote]

Hi,

Just remove anything that you can! if it un bolts then take it off and box it till you need it or sell it. def the reservoirs/coils and electrical parts etc. inside the switches/centre vents/din surround/ anything that removes easily. all cpu’s rear parcel shelf,

Chris

How much of the car is still complete another words what has already been sold or taken off it…
the list is long of what is worth saving and could easily advise if knowing what’s not there any
more as it would be pointless listing parts from the engine if the complete engine and gearbox
has already gone… things like the complete window mechanism inside the doors is a common
part that brakes so well worth keeping… central locking door solenoids… Brake calipers… Idle
Step Motor… if the engine is still in the car… the coil packs… IGN amplifier… ECU and TCU
starter motor… alternator… air con compressor… all the belt pulleys if they don’t squeak in the
damp air like allot do… wiper arms… I’ve seen them asked for before… I could go on. :wink:

If it’s black then I wouldn’t mind getting hold of the metal top plate over the passenger side flip
up head light… or the 3 under front bumper plastic covers

Those trim plugs wouldnt go amiss if you still have them simon :wink:

Craig :slight_smile:

If its not too late i need crankshaft seal housing and the left hand (When looking at the timing belt) rear cambelt cover/heatshield.

Cheers mate

Saj

If you still have it I would also keep the bottom engine pulley as they are known to disintegrate
and come apart. :wink:

Do you have the alternator handy?
If so, I would like to buy it, as mine has died.
Thank you

• Thomas

Do you have the alternator handy?
If so, I would like to buy it, as mine has died.
Thank you

• Thomas

Exhaust - what condition is it in? And how much would you want for it?

Thanks,
Anthony

Do you still have the car ?