A massive thank you guys

I would like to thank GTOUK for a fantastic bouquet of flowers, presented to us on our wonderful wedding day. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and to all those who sent on their best wishes.

This club may well have it’s ups and downs :shock: but one thing is for sure, you develop some GREAT freinds.

Below is the proudest day in my life, it’s taken me 50 ■■■■■■ years.

:lol: :lol:

Special thanks to

Julian & Diane, Homer & Becky, Webbo & Nicky, & Craig.

Dan & Rich without their help this video would not be possible :lol: :lol:

it was a pleasure and an honour to be part of your big day guys , even if almost sober all weekend :shock: , hahaha , the vid isnt actually that bad but i have got a Voddy n coke in my sweaty little hand :lol: :lol:

hahahaha that is quality! congrats, hope you had a good day! and i hope i have the courage to do that on my big day! One word ACE!

Absolutley brilliant! :smiley:

congratulations Steve and Tracy ,just seen this somehow i missed the original thread

:bangreen:

Congrats to you both! It put a big smile on my face and nearly a tear to my eye watching that - a round of applause and hats off to ya!

Wishing you the very best for the future!

Andy & Christine.

Excellent Guys!! So Happy for you!!! so sorry i couldn’t be there!!! :cry:

Paul

Brilliant vid, i was there first hand but it still looks good to see the completed vid, good job Homer wasn`t stood at the front he would have blocked the whole thing off :smiley: Lanky Bleeder ( we love him really :wink: )

Julian & Diane.

Congrats to you both thats a great Video, hope you had a wicked day!
All the best

VJ

congrats mate, nice video too. all the best for the future.

Had to laugh. You two nutters! Looks like a great wedding :smiley:

Well done both. :party:

Dee & Lel X…xxxxx

Hahahaha thats awesome!!! loks like yous had a great day, congratulations.!! seriously regretting looking at your other videos!! that was most definately not shakiras hips!!! :lol: