A Massive Thank You to Mike @dodgemonkey

For me this side of the Club is what we are about.
Mike @dodgemonkey took the time to come up to Sheffield from Buckinghamshire to help me fit a new crankshaft pulley. Something I feel was out of my comfort zone, without his tools and expertise I don’t think I could have had it go so smoothly.

I bought a new crankshaft pulley for the Hulk, a Mk1 from Joe, Something that is now obsolete and an after market part but a ■■■■■■ good and a well made substitute. I only changed it because I felt it maybe close to delamination.
As it happens my original pulley is in fantastic shape and didn’t warrant replacement. So mine is for sale.

Mike also checked the timing again for piece of mind and found it to be spot on.

Thank you Mike for your help buddy.

Steve

8 Likes

Lovely to see you Mike and thank you so much for making the journey to help Steve, it means a lot to us both, you’ve been a model guest, loved all you stories, so interesting, could listen to them all day :hugs:. Thank to the lovely Barbara for lending you to us for a couple of days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Anyway a few photos from the visit, the boys working on the Hulk and Mike meeting our feathered and furry family, including a lovely dog walk.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

11 Likes

Love it well done chaps :+1:

James

2 Likes

That there folks is the backbone of the club, members going to help other members. Well done Mike, you don’t look too enamoured with the parrot on your arm :joy: :joy:

You’ve put @stevie his mind at ease about the bottom pulley, good on you.

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing: yes, I did kind of dump Bits on him without prior permission :rofl::rofl::rofl: as you know Terry, parrots are very unpredictable so it’s no surprise Mike was a tad apprehensive lol.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

2 Likes