A MASSIVE THANK YOU....worthy of being written in CAPS

This is probably in the wrong forum but I want as many people to see this as possible. Monsieur GSXR_Kid gave up part of his day off on Thursday to help set my car up which means that I will be shortly leaving to collect my car :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Its things like this that really give you faith in this club and its members…so well done Rob and a MAHOOOOOSIVE thank you :!:
Cheers
Lala

Well Done Rob, takes a lot of stick from us but is one of the good guys

Brendan

He`s our very own MilkyBar_Kid :smiley:

rob is a diamond in the disquise of a lemon. he has a heart of gold!

dont ask i aint a clue!

He’s a MESSER :lol:

wicked news…and well done rob.

Lala if u need any help with the GTO hollar my way as soon I’ll be GTO-less and probably getting withdrawral symptoms! ha ha

THE COLCHESTER CONTINGENT…

[quote]This is probably in the wrong forum but I want as many people to see this as possible. Monsieur GSXR_Kid gave up part of his day off on Thursday to help set my car up which means that I will be shortly leaving to collect my car :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Its things like this that really give you faith in this club and its members…so well done Rob and a MAHOOOOOSIVE thank you :!:
Cheers
Lala[/quote]

Great News about the car, and Rob is definately an A1 Ace Bloke.