Aberdeen Meeting

excellent, will use the postcode and get the sat nav to do rest of the work :slight_smile:

cheers Mark

Check how the scottish subauru Imprezaā€™s meet went at the weekendā€¦ I hope we donā€™t have such bad weatherā€¦ and wannabe rally driversā€¦ for our meet.

Check this outā€¦
http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/typerscoob/?action=view&current=sidcrunnew.flv

Full thread and good pics. (itā€™s a bit long, Iā€™m glad our threads are shorter)
http://forums.sidc.co.uk/forums/1/917311/ShowThread.aspx

Chooch

our cars are for cruising and posing in mate 8) well mine is as its an n/a :lol:

scott

Thatā€™s pretty much my sentiments scoob, I think they are too wide to go fast on those sort of roads tooā€¦ I think there are a few (or a lot of) crazy subaru drivers, my friend for one and he sayā€™s heā€™s one of the slow ones. I wonā€™t get in a car with himā€¦

Chooch

any other scottish owners up for this one :? iā€™m meeting up with andy in dundee(prob.around 10am)would be good to get a covoy going.(no rubber ducks or cb radios needed :lol: )

scott

You have a pm. Just remember - Keep your foot hard on the pedal. Son, never mind them brakesā€¦Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to makeā€¦! Might try pmā€™ing some of the Dundee members with our meeting time and place. Or could post it up hereā€¦

Sounds good guysā€¦so far I think we have Chooch, sspeiper, ad087, scoob and maybe Stav23 turning upā€¦there is a chance we may see another owner from the Deeside area turning up tooā€¦

Remember the speed cameras on the A90 ladsā€¦and often a few spot checks too especially around the Forfar areaā€¦

My number is 07793 876896 if you need any help or directionsā€¦

See you all thereā€¦

Mark

Well after our first meet, I can say I certainly enjoyed it. It was also a great day, which is surprising at this time of yearā€¦

It was also good to see Scoob and Ad087, who drove from Edinburgh/glasgow.

And the pictures

Scoobā€™s mean machine :smiley:

Red GTO club guest :smiley:

Marks engine :smiley:

sspiperā€™s engine :smiley:

Sneeky photo of everyone after a pub lunch :smiley:

Cheers

Chooch

good pics there mate,iā€™ll get mine posted up and a couple of small videos.
better put them in past events tho :wink:
great day and nice run back down the road

I think it gets moved to past events automatically :wink:

ā€¦Although I may be wrongā€¦

Chooch :smiley:

ahhh is that how it works :lol:

It looks like you had a good day for it anyway.

I would have come, even thogh my cars in Sumiyaka, but Iā€™m in Angola at the moment.

Iā€™ll keep a lookout for the next meet and hopefully make it.

There are also a few other local owner that I know of that Iā€™d drag along.

Ally

crails the next one then ally 29th april,banzai mag day

scott

It was good to be able to put faces to names to user names.

Pleasure meeting you all, and certainly some enlightening stories and experiences.

Sorry about blasting off down that nice straight, still got the racer in me.
As I moved into the middle of the road I was doing 70ā€¦

In fact I did it twiceā€¦

Better wear my lighter shoes for Crail from what you said about the sneaky so and so around the show.

Cheers guys.

Got a load of pix I can mail you if you want. Not a member of photobucket et al.

yea nice meeting the guys.you can send the pics to me mate/ e mail
[email protected] :wink:
i wonder what speed youā€™ll do once you get a harness for the seats and put that helmet on :lol:

scott

guys im so sorry i missed this :frowning: i got a kicking in on friday night, havent really got out of bed since, totally gutted :cry: looks like u all had a good meet though, really sorry i missed it again, deff next time tho :slight_smile:

sorry to hear that mate,hope it wasnt too bad :frowning:
scott

nothing a load of co codamol and diclofenac wont fix! ive had worse when im back home in leeds, just aching all over, will be reet soon enough! :slight_smile: really pissed that i missed the meet though :cry:

Sorry you missed it too stav, I think we were all expecting to see you downā€¦

Hope you get better soon.

Chooch

cheers mate, pain killers workin a treat hehe, will be ok soon :slight_smile:

deff will at the next one! 8)