Access problems?

Hi Dan,
With a tear in my eye i just tried to post my car for sale and access denied!
Perhaps the club just does not want me to sell :shock:

Hi Keith,

Unfortunaley you have to be a full member to be able to sell your car mate

regards

Steve

Hi Steve,
To the best of my knowledge I am…
I sent my cheque for £20 on 26/3/12 and i have the cheque stub to prove it.
Cheers
Keith

Sorry Keith

I will look into this for you buddy,

This years membership is not showing on your list

Steve

Hi Keith why are you leaving us, is it cos we dont have enough meets at the White Post Pub :smiley: thats Dans fault, Will be sorry to lose shall we say an elder member :cry:

Julian.

Hi Julian or should i say chairman?
Very sad to be selling such a great car but now semi-retired and one of my toys just has to go. Oh and yes those meetings at the White Post were good but seem to have stopped :frowning: haven’t seen you in quite a while!! Less of the elder statesman please.
Will be glad when my membership issue gets resolved as then i can post my “for sale”
Do you know any likely buyers??
:smiley: :smiley:

keith
if you pm me your name I will sort it out for you

Simon

[quote]Hi Julian or should i say chairman?
Very sad to be selling such a great car but now semi-retired and one of my toys just has to go. Oh and yes those meetings at the White Post were good but seem to have stopped :frowning: haven’t seen you in quite a while!! Less of the elder statesman please.
Will be glad when my membership issue gets resolved as then i can post my “for sale”
Do you know any likely buyers??
:smiley: :D[/quote]

Excuse me keith but Chairman is with a capitol C :smiley: Will point people in your direction as & when i hear of anyone looking for a car.

Cheers Julian.

Excuse me Mr Chairman, but in this country we spell it CAPITAL :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

And to Capitall you have lost what was most Fetching for within the title…

Yes I know you should never start a sentence with And… :roll: :lol:

[quote]
Perhaps the club just does not want me to sell :shock:[/quote]

Yes, that’s the reason, a lovely car like yours. You’ll only regret selling it.
Don’t take less that £1million for it :smiley:

Seriously, sell something else like a kidney, your car is one of the nicest - a mint red mark 1 3000GT, selling it is madness :slight_smile:

[quote]… Seriously, sell something else like a kidney,…
[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: