Admin PLEASE help!

I recently changed my ISP, and had to change my email address too, from [email protected] to [email protected].

Changed it on the site and obviously fecked something up because now I can’t get back on! Had to create this new username. Can someone sort out my old one and delete this one please?!

I’ve sent emails etc, but nobody is getting back to me :?

Thanks in advance

Allen (Allenpc)

I’m sorry Sir but our team is currently dealing with problems in another area. Please leave a contact number and we will deal with your case in the near future.
In the meantime please refer to case # PCPLOD15058975678234TUVGTOUK and use this reference for any communication with your insurance company.
Our current response time is 72 hours. If your problem is life threatening we will reduce the response time to 48 hours.
Please do not hesitate to call again if your problem persists and we can repeat this message to you.

Mark. :wink:

[quote]I’m sorry Sir but our team is currently dealing with problems in another area. Please leave a contact number and we will deal with your case in the near future.
In the meantime please refer to case # PCPLOD15058975678234TUVGTOUK and use this reference for any communication with your insurance company.
Our current response time is 72 hours. If your problem is life threatening we will reduce the response time to 48 hours.
Please do not hesitate to call again if your problem persists and we can repeat this message to you.

Mark. :wink:[/quote]

Quality! :lol: :lol: :lol: …poor old Allen :smiley:

:rofl:

Lol I just sorted this, and didn’t see this message until after :slight_smile:

Mark

Thanks for the sympathy guys :lol:

Service with a smile Sir, can’t be faultered. Glad we could assist, now please move on Sir you are causing a tailback, we may have more traffic passing through here soon.

Mark. :lol:

[quote]I’m sorry Sir but our team is currently dealing with problems in another area. Please leave a contact number and we will deal with your case in the near future.
Mark. :wink:[/quote]

It’s a ■■■■■■ good job no one takes you seriously… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: