Advanced

Just for anyone interested i passed my advanced open water and dry suit qualifications today :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: 8)
Cheers to smudge for lending me his bottom / depth timer :?
really pleased with myself after a week of no booze and popping antibiotics like smarties due to an ear infection which im glad to say was better for today and caused no probs … :smiley: :smiley:

Well done mate and congratulations :wink:

So that’s why you spent so long in the pub once you’d completed your last dive, just a wee top up honest :roll: :lol: :lol:

[quote]Just for anyone interested i passed my advanced open water and dry suit qualifications today :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: 8)
Cheers to smudge for lending me his bottom / depth timer :?
really pleased with myself after a week of no booze and popping antibiotics like smarties due to an ear infection which im glad to say was better for today and caused no probs … :smiley: :D[/quote]

Well done Rich,

glad to see that you can now oficialy β– β– β– β–  in your suit :lol: :lol:

Steve

Well done rich,pleased for you 8)

:gay:

:rofl: :rofl:

Nice one Rich… It is something I’ve always wanted to do, however perforated ear drums never helps :frowning:

Enjoy the diving

oh bollox

gone is the time when a Great White Shark was the most aggressive thing in the water to worry about , now its Rich :lol: :lol:

Well done mate

Craig :slight_smile:

Well done Rich :!:

Well done Rich :smiley:

Jo x