Agm 2007

Well I enjoyed myself whilst my keepers were away. Even started some dancing lessons… Shame they came back really.

http://www.dion.jones1.btinternet.co.uk/rizzo2.JPG

Think they missed us? Na. :?

Some nice piccies everyone has posted BTW. Thought I was the only sad bloke to stalk the car park with a long mac and a camera. Obviously not. Hey hey! :smiley:

Got lots of pics of individual cars stood there, but didn’t want to post without the owners permission. NAS had obviously spent all week polishing his chariot, and our favourite car there was apparently made of some sort of green tree fitted with 20" wheels and blue brake calipers :shock: NICE! 8)

Dee.

We had a great time too even though we had to come in the ole support vehicle. I would also like you all to know that Homer owes me!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I won the bet and when I see proof that Steve has paid up, I may put up the NWS piccys that a lot of you know about :waiting:

I still tink there should of been some sort of prize for an FTO

And how many of you realised that was a in fact a REAL MK4 1999 GTO next to my FTO

Cheers Rob

There’s always one who can’t read! :roll: :wink: After seeing all these pics I think I will have to make the effort to go next year. As long as I can find my car when it’s time to leave! It’s amazing to see so many in one place.

where’d the white 99 go when it came to voting??

Well done everyone…looks like a very impressive turn out of cars and enthusiastic folks…wish I could have made it!

Yes well done to everyone who helped organised the event, and also for all the car owners for making the cars look good for the event. I thought the cars looked better than ever this year.

Also for anyone who thought we had forgot to book in, the hotel phoned me today to charge us for not staying. :roll:

Cheers,
Neil.

Hi me and carole would like to thank all involved in organising the day, nice to meet old friends and new, wish we could of stayed. looking forward to japs thorsby park hope to see some of you there

pete,carole

Would just like to emulate all of the above, and say what a great day was had.

Looking forward to Homer organising next years in Hull/Grimsby, nothing quite like a nice ride and convoy to get there…

Isn’t it Hull thats got a lot more women than blokes there too…??? :twisted: 8) :smiley:

[quote]

CP :wink:[/quote]

Jayne are you trying to tell us about your new job with your new username… :wink:

[quote]

Isn’t it Hull thats got a lot more women than blokes there too…??? :twisted: 8) :D[/quote]

Thats Nottingham :smiley:

Julian.

[quote]

[quote]

CP :wink:[/quote]

Jayne are you trying to tell us about your new job with your new username… :wink:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: It’s an option-I just need some disabled ramps and commodes for the house.

CP

We would like to thank everyone involved in organising this event. It was an excellent weekend :slight_smile: , (what I can remember of it) We started drinking at 12pm and managed a last pint at 2.30am :x

Dejay decided I would cut his hair sometime in between :lol: ■■■■■■ lunatic :slight_smile:

Its always a joy to meet up with old friends and to get to know new. Not having the car on the road, we nearly gave it a miss, so glad we didn’t :slight_smile:

Thanks Brendan for putting myself and Tracy forward for the Newsletter team and ALL the members who voted so quicky, that we never had time to think about it :lol:

Steve and Tracy

Just wanted to say A big THANK YOU to everyone involved with organising the AGM!!!

Did’nt think I would make it, But managed to get there for A few hours.
Great to see so many gto’s in one place & to put names to faces.

Great bunch of people!

Jim :smiley:

me too great to be there ,thanks for the organisation good to see knew people and familiar faces , thanks everybody for the interest in my supercharged project , good do
cheers jerry