AGM 2017 Invite letter and Committee Nominations

The committee and I hope you have enjoyed and made full use of your membership during 2016/17.
As well as your 2016/17 membership fees up for renewal, we have a few other items to update you on, including details regarding the AGM in April.
Membership fees

As voted in during the 2013 Annual General Meeting, renewal membership fees for 2017/18 will be £20.

Those who have opted for auto-renew via paypal should have their subscriptions automatically paid. Any one wishing to pay by cash at event or cheque via post will be cashed after 1 April 2017. Its crucial if you are paying by this method to let us have your forum user name when you hand over any money.

if you haven’t opted for auto renew via paypal this can be done via the club shop:

As you know the money from your subscription goes toward running our website and supporting various activities throughout the year e.g. Japfest, JAE, Birthday bash etc.

AGM 2017 invite – 08th April 2017

On behalf of the committee, I would like to invite you to attend the 2017 AGM which will be held in Coventry on Saturday, 08th April at 1pm. The meet and greet starts from 12pm. The venue is the Holiday Inn Hotel, Hinkley Road , Coventry, CV2 2HP, we have a limited amount of rooms which have all now been booked.

if you wish to stay over please check with the hotel for availability. The hotel can be contacted online at www.holidayinn.com/hotels/gb/en/coventry/cvthr/hoteldetail or directly on 02476 587 420 (9am - 5.30pm) or 02476 587 400 after 5.30pm .For further information please see the future events section on the forum . We look forward to seeing you there.

GTOUK 2017/18 Committee positions

The following positions are available for nomination:

Chairman
Treasurer
Secretary
Committee Member

Should you wish to apply for one of the positions, then please copy and paste the following text and email it to [email protected], this needs to be in 2 weeks before the AGM, (25th March 2017)

Name: (member name)

Forum user name: (forum username)

I would like to be nominated for the position of

Chairman (please indicate which role you are nominating for)
Treasurer
Secretary
Committee member

I second and support this nomination,
Name: (members name to second nomination)

Just a reminder the Club does not operate without some help, and we will all only get out of it what we collectively give

GTOUK 2017/18 Committee positions

The following positions are available for nomination:

Chairman
Treasurer
Secretary
Committee Member

Should you wish to apply for one of the positions, then please copy and paste the following text and email it to [email protected], this needs to be in 2 weeks before the AGM, (25th March 2017)

Name: (member name)

Forum user name: (forum username)

I would like to be nominated for the position of

Chairman (please indicate which role you are nominating for)
Treasurer
Secretary
Committee member

I second and support this nomination,
Name: (members name to second nomination)

2 Likes